Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whizbang

custom jersey order

im looking to order rbk jerseys, and i want to put a custom logo on them. the catch is that i want to logo stiched, like a patch on the pro jerseys. not silk screen on the jersey, nor silk screen on a patch (like ice jerseys.com)

im a substitute teacher and aske a number of art students to come up with a logo. the prize would be a free jersey with their own name and number. i just dont want to go cheap. however..... would like to top out at about 100 bucks per jersey.

does anyone know which company i could use?

I recently ordered new jerseys for my team and went with jerseys from Athletic Knit. They have what they call their Pro Series (H550) and they are available in just about every team color. You should be able to get the jersey for about $35. That leaves you with up to $65 to spend on the logo, name & number.

we're going to use RBK edge game worn uncrested jerseys. they run about 40 bucks. fight strap, and double knit shoulders and crap i could care less about. we just really want a stiched logo, and stiched numbers. NO SILK SCREEN!

i got in touch with icejersey.com. they silk screen (print) on a stiched patch. what i want is if you look at any pro jersey, the logos are 100% stiched in a patch form, then the patch is stiched on the jersey.

Another option you might want to consider, get the jerseys from wherever you want in whatever color or specs, then get the patches made elsewhere and have them sewn on. I just googled "custom patches" and came up with several sites and depending on how big youre going on the logo you might be able to do it.

for example: http://www.custompatches.net/pricing.html

im looking to order rbk jerseys, and i want to put a custom logo on them. the catch is that i want to logo stiched, like a patch on the pro jerseys. not silk screen on the jersey, nor silk screen on a patch (like ice jerseys.com)

im a substitute teacher and aske a number of art students to come up with a logo. the prize would be a free jersey with their own name and number. i just dont want to go cheap. however..... would like to top out at about 100 bucks per jersey.

does anyone know which company i could use?

Friends of mine got AK jerseys done on the old Anaheim third jersey (black/purple) colors. The front logo and numbers (back and arms) were screened onto a patch and then stitched onto the jersey. This already cost them in the $120 range.

I ordered blank AK jerseys and had Marcelo (DefiantSports) make up some crests for me. I looked hard into going fully embroidered or applique crests and the costs were extremely high. I was looking at $50 a crest for a minimum of 100 crests or something close. The problem with getting custom hockey crests is the size needed. It makes it cost ineffective. Marcelo was able to make the crests up for me very quick and a lot cheaper. After getting them back, I was more than happy with the work that he did. The quality of the crests is pretty amazing. He even sent me some sample numbers and you really can't tell that the numbers aren't stitched on (due to the fact that he can add the stitching detail). I couldn't be happier with the outcome. I just wish my teammates would stop dragging their feet and get me their money so I can order the rest of the team the same jerseys. We look like a bunch of hooligans.

Here are pics of the jerseys. The quality is due to the camera, definitely not the work done.

BrokenSticks_Black_front.jpg

BrokenSticks_White_front.jpg

Have any of you tried sports stitch lettering\numbering? It gives the appearance of sewn on but is actually a heat transfer.

we're going to use RBK edge game worn uncrested jerseys. they run about 40 bucks. fight strap, and double knit shoulders and crap i could care less about. we just really want a stiched logo, and stiched numbers. NO SILK SCREEN!

Hey please let me know where you are getting those $40 authentic uncrested EDGE jerseys. Thats almost free!

Hey please let me know where you are getting those $40 authentic uncrested EDGE jerseys. Thats almost free!

I think they're referring to these:

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/rbk-edge-gamewear-uncrested.html

I think they're referring to these:

http://www.hockeymonkey.com/rbk-edge-gamewear-uncrested.html

Oh, well thats weak

I am looking into jerseys and would probably look to use Hilco Athletics in Cranston RI if I were going to go twill on numbers and a twill logo. Looks reasonably priced but I haven't contacted them yet. They do have a website with their prices.