Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Pascal Perron

I'm happy to announce that I've gotten word that Pascal (kovy_ribs_fedo) will be reporting to AHL Peoria at the end of the month. Congratulations and I know you will do us proud!

Thanks for the support guys, very very appreciated. As for my situation right now, I think I have the skills, the skating and the vision to do something good in pro in the upcoming years. My only real weak point was that I was not a strong person physically. I was a late bloomer also physically so that wasn't helping. So, in the last 2 years, I've worked extremely hard following a strict regimen to get stronger while still improving my skills along the way and I'm very pleased with the results. At 6 feet 2, I was about 165-170 2 years ago and now I'm up to 195 lbs which is a lot more decent even though I would like to get 15-20 pounds bigger in the next 2-3 years. So I'd say I'm pretty confident heading to camp and I'll do my best enjoying the ride and I'll see what happen. If I need to go to a lower level to prove myself, I'll do it but I think I'm ready now to bring something to the table for an AHL team.

I'll keep in touch with you guys and if some of you MSHers come and see me, just come and I say hi, I'll be pleased with it.

If some members have questions, go with it and I'll answer it when I have time...

Thanks again,

Pascal

Thanks for the support guys, very very appreciated. As for my situation right now, I think I have the skills, the skating and the vision to do something good in pro in the upcoming years. My only real weak point was that I was not a strong person physically. I was a late bloomer also physically so that wasn't helping. So, in the last 2 years, I've worked extremely hard following a strict regimen to get stronger while still improving my skills along the way and I'm very pleased with the results. At 6 feet 2, I was about 165-170 2 years ago and now I'm up to 195 lbs which is a lot more decent even though I would like to get 15-20 pounds bigger in the next 2-3 years. So I'd say I'm pretty confident heading to camp and I'll do my best enjoying the ride and I'll see what happen. If I need to go to a lower level to prove myself, I'll do it but I think I'm ready now to bring something to the table for an AHL team.

I'll keep in touch with you guys and if some of you MSHers come and see me, just come and I say hi, I'll be pleased with it.

If some members have questions, go with it and I'll answer it when I have time...

Thanks again,

Pascal

Best of luck. See ya Dec 11th... ;)