Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vermette20

Offset hockey blades

I was just reading the post on blades being rockered etc... And it got me thinking about those off set blades that Ballistik and I think Hespeller had as well. In the Beer league I play in a guy had one, he had the weakest shot I have ever seen, not sure if it was just him or the blade. Anyhow I remember our team almost getting a penalty because the other team told the ref our player was playing with a broken stick. So I had to go explain to the ref these stick blades are made this way etc..

Anyhow has anyone on here ever tried one? I for one wouldnt buy one, but if someone gave me a stick to screw around with I would try it out. Seems like a thing of the past, as I havnt seen any in a while. I do remember an AHL player for the chicago Wolves using one, I think thats the only pro player I have seen using one.

Casey

Thanks Chad! Seems other people noticed the gimmic to it as well. Like I said I have only seen one, and I swear I have seen 6 year olds shoot harder than this guy, has to be the blade.

Casey