Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Havok19

*Update* S15 SE Custom

I have been telling a lot of ppls on the board about my soon to have S15 pro Custom.Finally got them and what a confortable skate!*can t wait to try them in game*

Side View

s15blancsidejp8.th.jpg

Tongue with the New Easton Logo

s15blancfrontnv8.th.jpg

View of the side pro stitching (double layer carbon) under rivet

s15blancqg4.th.jpg

Closer look under skate

s15underik2.th.jpg

Back of the skate

s15backvb4.th.jpg

Got them baked and puted some Waxed lace.I will try them with those holder on and if i dont like them it back to Tuuk.And i have puted the Superfeet in them.

I heard that the glue issue is not a probleme with the customs.And also the stuff on the toe is not the same has the retail one it semm thicker and a different material.

Because they are stiff has hell and need to be baked IMO.

From Gilbert rousseau sport in laval(quebec,canada) But even them did not knew about the custom S15 SE.I have a friend that work at the warehouse in montreal and he is on eof the guy that take care of the Pro Custom orders.So i made the store call im and everything was on track.Took 6 weeks.

799$ cnd (same price as regular here) I think its because they did not have a SKU for them so i paid the regular price :D

id contemplate mugging someone if i saw someone with a pair of those in my size lol make sure u dont come to the north east of england haha

jokes aside, so are they retail sizing or did you get measured up for them? whats the availability like?

I did not ask for anything except the size (i knew aleredy knew my size) So the custom is really only for the color and renforced side.But you can have custom size for sure because in the paper work that came with the skates they had those info:

Left skate size:7

left skate width:regular

Boot Stiffness:Regular +pro pkg

Blade size:7

Full Steel

S15 Custom Pro IHS

and i had the same info for the other skate.

if these dont have the glue and toes issues i had with my retail pair, then i may have to inquire into getting someone getting me a pair as they are pretty much 100% not available here lol

keep us informed of performance, breakdown etc

as a side question why did u choose the full steel over the lps2 perforated steel?

Those are soo sick. If those were my size and had LS2 on them, I'd beat you up, take your skates and lunch money.

Sick skates. I'd love to have a pair.

do you have any clue how much they would cost to add some custom stuff to the like white felt tongue because i live in montreal near a eston factory maybe i could get them custom fitted as well

WOW, Havok really nice skates!! Those things are amazing.

If for any reason you don't like them (even though not very likely), please PM me lol.

I was thinking of picking up my second pair of S15's when I get back to Seattle, but I'm thinking I might have to call in a favor or two after seeing those skates. Good god those are sexy.

Thx a ton guys.For the steel i did not ask for anything when i opened the box it was the steel in place aleredy.Cause the pro use full steel (normally).First skate tonight so i will let you guys know.