Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockey is life...

TPS R10

I think Nash was using one last night, at least it was a TPS that I didnt recognize. I looked on getty but the only picture is a blurry one.

Edit: I just noticed that it was already posted in the 07/08 NHL equipment topic. oops

I think Nash was using one last night, at least it was a TPS that I didnt recognize. I looked on getty but the only picture is a blurry one.

I heard about that and that was one reason I decided to start the topic. Thanks anyways. :D

If it isn't available until spring what difference is it going to make if you don't get the details for a few more days/weeks? In any case, it's not like stick "details" really mean anything until someone actually uses one. Weight and flex can only tell you so much. It's actual use that means something.

XN10....MMMMMMM (cleaning the dribble of drool from the corner of my mouth)

Lol. I loved the XN10. My LHS has some they are still trying to get rid of.

What kind of prices are we talking here?

+1 Mine is about shot and it seems like Chadd had the last new ones on the face of the planet.

+1 Mine is about shot and it seems like Chadd had the last new ones on the face of the planet.

Used a brand spanking new one last night and scored the prettiest goal I've ever had.

They've moved the power channel from the PTC blade a little farther up from the hosel to the bottom of the shaft.

I thought it looked like something interesting was going on at the bottom of the shaft. I guess the new trend is experimenting with different construction around the taper.

I thought it looked like something interesting was going on at the bottom of the shaft. I guess the new trend is experimenting with different construction around the taper.

It's called "visual technology", Easton pioneered it and everyone else is catching on. Z-bubble, focus flex, PTC, O-tech, etc...

And I'd say with very negligible improvements, the 9kO tanked and the S17 has received mixed reviews up to this point.

It's called "visual technology", Easton pioneered it and everyone else is catching on. Z-bubble, focus flex, PTC, O-tech, etc...

HAHA ZIMMER

I was telling my employee about that when we were talking about 9kO today. I then told him how I told Denis that it's a $250 bubble wand.

Denis is a good shit though, good dude.

HAHA ZIMMER

I was telling my employee about that when we were talking about 9kO today. I then told him how I told Denis that it's a $250 bubble wand.

Denis is a good shit though, good dude.

Denis sent out my 9KO in the mail last week. He's been promising me one for months now. I guess he's just been too busy to get around to it. :rolleyes:

Just got an update from our local rep. Lots of new stuff coming from TPS and changes galore on the sticks. I'll get a summary of the info posted shortly.

Just got an update from our local rep. Lots of new stuff coming from TPS and changes galore on the sticks. I'll get a summary of the info posted shortly.

Did you hear anything along the lines of Xn10 material being back?