Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

oilers4ever

vapor 40 SE stick

just checking out the new bauer catalouge, i guess they are coming out with a SE vapor 40 stick. main thing is that it is available in all 15 curves that are available in nike id and get ready for it..... 112 flex!!!!!! which is not available on nike id as many of you know. For the Vapor 40 SE stick they added a 95 flex as well so the flexes available are 77, 87, 95, 102, and 112. also looks like P02 (Lidstrom) is available in the one 90 stickum stick. also i guess they are keeping the supreme gloves around for one more year, 9500 helmet is new, vapor 40 shins/shoulders/elbows. thats about it. i thought they had enough protective last year and they kept everything and added an entire vapor line

just checking out the new bauer catalouge, i guess they are coming out with a SE vapor 40 stick. main thing is that it is available in all 15 curves that are available in nike id and get ready for it..... 112 flex!!!!!! which is not available on nike id as many of you know. For the Vapor 40 SE stick they added a 95 flex as well so the flexes available are 77, 87, 95, 102, and 112. also looks like P02 (Lidstrom) is available in the one 90 stickum stick. also i guess they are keeping the supreme gloves around for one more year, 9500 helmet is new, vapor 40 shins/shoulders/elbows. thats about it. i thought they had enough protective last year and they kept everything and added an entire vapor line

scan the new book and through it up for us

I've had it for a week. Scanned.

it is not for normal retail. It is on there because in some parts of the USA some NCAA busines has to go thru local retail. it is on there so that the stores can order the sticks easier for the teams

I've had it for a week. Scanned.

hey JR how about alittle preview for us?