Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

2007 - 2008 new Unis

Damm they are nasty.... worst "new" jersey I've seen so far.

Put me in the "not impressed" column

Dear god I'm hoping they don't look that bad in 3d. The last jerseys were really good, especially after the mid-90s mess.

Slap the Sharks' new logo on that jersey and you have the worst jersey in existence. Of course, there is the possibility that it will be the worst jersey ever even with the Pens logo...

The away isn't bad, but the home with the white underarms.. ugh... too much gold too.

Hi, new to the community here, but find this is the best board to follow all the new logos/uniforms/changes etc... so hi, and right to the nitty-gritty:

I'm finding it hard to stay interested in all these changes so far. From the Sharks incorporating that horrible orange/yellow into the logo and possibly the uniform (Sharks fan big-time here, and I'm absolutely terrified with the jersey change), to the Penguins now changing what is possibly one of the best looking jerseys in the league into something an Arena Football player might have a hard time accepting, to Nashville debuting .. what.. a Snow White jersey with a mini-logo on it with tiny bits of piping? What is that?! A practice Jersey?

Boston, so far, is the only team that has done things right, IMO. Washington did an OK job as well, I like the new update of a classic logo, but too much red. Carolina's aren't official, so I have to wait and see on those.

It's just.. ugh. It's all ugh. This is all Gary Bettman's fault. Just because the NHL was being beaten out on U.S. TV by Arena Football doesn't mean the NHL has to *become* Arena Football.

The away new preds jersey doesn't look that bad, home is terrible though. Looks like a house league team using a preds logo on a stock roller jersey.

Is there some requirement that teams need to have multi-colored blocks for arms? The Pens and Preds jerseys wouldn't be so bad without them. So far Boston, Washington and Columbus have been ok, the rest have been pretty bad.

Is there some requirement that teams need to have multi-colored blocks for arms? The Pens and Preds jerseys wouldn't be so bad without them. So far Boston, Washington and Columbus have been ok, the rest have been pretty bad.

Ah, thanks, I knew I was forgetting a jersey in there. Columbus' are nice as well.

At the end of all this, I'm hoping the good choices in jersey "changes" outweigh the bad ones.

In fact, I hope most teams don't really change much of anything at all.

The white's fine, albeit a bit Team USA-ish, other than that stupid lettering above the logo.

Assuming there is no blue on the arm itself, I can agree with that. The arm thing on the blue ones is just ugly.

The preds ones look like rash shirts or wetsuits with the coloured seam standing out down the sides of the front of the jersey. Hopeless. Do team owners see things totally differentlty to fans? What the hell? I agree with an earlier post. Washington Columbus and Boston got it right, and i like tampa's update but havent seen the jerseys. Everyone else so far is just wrong. It's times like these i'm so glad i'm a rangers fan. There is no way the'll touch their jerseys.

You would think the NHL/Pittsburgh would have been able to put something aesthetically pleasing together seeing as it will be donned by the "face" of the league for at least the next 5 years.

Good God....I'm going to lose it if they do something stupid with the Leafs.

They should just leave the Original 6 alone, you can't really improve on those designs. The Red Wings are currently the best in my opinion, and also the one they've fooled around with the least.