Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hockey12345

nike bauer one95 skates

I custom ordered some ONEhundreds yesterday at my LHS. Apparently they make me skate faster and stuff.

I thought we came to the conclusion it was just some sort of polish the trainer was putting on his skates?

I custom ordered some ONEhundreds yesterday at my LHS. Apparently they make me skate faster and stuff.

Ahh, the "Hoverskate" you mentioned? Nice. Were they $1043.99 now? Or did you get a discount?

:rolleyes:

Ahh, the "Hoverskate" you mentioned? Nice. Were they $1043.99 now? Or did you get a discount?

:rolleyes:

Dude they hit for another 200 cuz they were customz so i got mad and called eastwest hockey and they were cool cuz they gave me a 100 doller dizcountz but i spent teh extras on camo prostock eastons they look reel good tho.

Yes, there will be an ONE95 skate. I heard this a couple of months ago.

I wouldn't put him down, guys... :ph34r:

Not picking on anyone in particular........more picking on our unhealthy obsession with the cutting edge (did ya catch that pun?)

It's just funny - obviously he was wrong about Fisher but there was a half-truth in there...

It's just funny - obviously he was wrong about Fisher but there was a half-truth in there...

So just shiny and exactly the same (which i highly doubt), but not Fisher wearing them?

No, there'll be ONE95 skates.

Ah, okay, well that was never a question to me. I hope they will be some kind of a 8090 revival maybe a retail S9.

Thanks tho.

No, there'll be ONE95 skates.

Ah, okay, well that was never a question to me. I hope they will be some kind of a 8090 revival maybe a retail S9.

Thanks tho.

If you want an 8090, pick up the Supreme 70's...same skate with a fit and boot with a nicer toe box, new tendon guard, and different outers

When will they be released ?

my guess would be around november/ december, thats when the XXXX stick is coming out so they'll probably release it with that