Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

westcory

White Rbk 9k

smyth has rocked custom white 1052s forever, so i'm not suprised he went to them. the black holders look lame on there though.

I can't wait till those skates come in we ordered 6 pairs and should have them around the 25th of the month and why would anyone think these will be more than the regular 9k? Also Kovelev can't even come close to Smyth's talent.

I want a pair of these, I found a pair and just dont know if I want to go through with the purchase, a 100 dollars over retail for the normal 9k for the all white? its a sick skate and its flashy as all hell, but thats a whole lot of bread

I can't wait till those skates come in we ordered 6 pairs and should have them around the 25th of the month and why would anyone think these will be more than the regular 9k? Also Kovelev can't even come close to Smyth's talent.

You cant be serious. Are you 15 or something?

Look At Smyths stats + - and his leadership. And no I am not 15 but thanks for asking.

Smyth's stats are the biggest argument for a player's skill not being directly correlated to his output. You could argue that Smyth is overall a better player than Kovalev, but he is nowhere NEAR Kovalev in terms of skills. Kovalev is easily top 3 in terms of skill in the league, but certainly not that high on the list of "best players" Regardless, this is a discussion for a different thread in a different area of the forum

Talent doesnt always equal production, but I doubt Smyth has approached Kovalev's skill level or skating ability when he was in his prime. There is no denying Kovalev's ability on the offensive end.

those are realy nice and by the way kovalev only wear them in couple of practice and used them in one game he is back to his old ccm wonder if it was just a marketing stunt by rbk.

They have some in at my LHS and they look pretty sweet. They also had the Vector 10.0 SE in. They were sickkkk. They were probaly the nicest skates i've ever seen.

just got my white 9k's in the mail tonight..wow, i dont think i've seen a cooler looking skate. A little heavier than i thought, but i really dont care. i think i might put a tuuk on there just because i've been on those things most of my life...curious though, does anyone know if kovys white ccm's were ever released?

just got my white 9k's in the mail tonight..wow, i dont think i've seen a cooler looking skate. A little heavier than i thought, but i really dont care. i think i might put a tuuk on there just because i've been on those things most of my life...curious though, does anyone know if kovys white ccm's were ever released?