Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TBLfan

Pro stock mission blades

I got two different curves and wasn't very happy with one(the hull). I knew what kind of curve it was but was unaware of the shape of the blade(it looks like a banana fron the side view). Well anyway, I'm probably going to exchange it or something and would like to see other choices. So how about we post the curves we recieved?

Just looking for a pic of the curve and which blade it was(example: Hull(364) Pattern #7).

Hull(364) Pattern #7 - RH Tapered blade:

IMG_0307-1.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

Right/(267) Pattern #16 - RH Tapered blade:

*pic to come*

toe_curve.jpg

Apparently, I bought the last 2(after my initial order of 1). But figured you guys might want to check it out.

I'm hoping someone orders the 'straight' patterns because I want to see if they're Tom Cruise straight or Brawny Man straight. These look solid in terms of weave so hopefully they hold up well.

These blades are possibly the stiffest I've ever felt. I highly recommend them, especially for the price. Its a bit of a gamble on the curve but for $30 for 2, you can't beat it.

I just got my Hull blade today...needless to say after seeing it I was somewhat dissapointed as this was not what I had expected. The shape of the blade dissapointed me, and it is quite thin compared to other blades. Oddly enough I ordered a 2x Hull blades but my order was delayed half a week because they only had one.

Anybody have an idea what's closest to a Forsberg or maybe an Iginla?

On second thought, I just want a smaller curve that doesn't open up...

or look like that Hull...

the curve is fine, the blade shape sucks.

Didn't suck for him. 700+ goals...

The shape works for his shooting method, which is different than most everybody.

the curve is fine, the blade shape sucks.

Didn't suck for him. 700+ goals...

The shape works for his shooting method, which is different than most everybody.

oh yeah, of course it worked for him... no doubt about that!

Actually, I would like the curve if the toe was more "normal"

The #11 curve (they say it's a center but is a heel):

missionprostock11listedascenterbutisheelsidekp5.th.jpg

missionprostock11listedascenterbutisheeltopxg2.th.jpg

Mission Pro Stock #13 Deadmarsh Center Straight Open Toe

missionprostock13deadmarshcenterstraightopentoesidevl8.th.jpg

missionprostock13deadmarshcenterstraightopentoetopfo1.th.jpg

A comparison - the Shanny on the left and the Marshall #13 on the right (the Marshall is pretty close to identical just a 1/2 instead of 3/4)

shannyleftmarshall13rightga1.th.jpg

I also have other angles of the Hull, #16, and Marshall #13, but since others have already posted them....

The Deadmarsh reminds me of the old Dackell but bigger. Not bad.

People who like the Kariya/Roberts would probably like it.

Is the lie the same as well?

Not sure. Eyeballing it looks the same, but not sure I could tell the difference if one was a 6 and the other was a 5.5

I got two different curves and wasn't very happy with one(the hull). I knew what kind of curve it was but was unaware of the shape of the blade(it looks like a banana fron the side view). Well anyway, I'm probably going to exchange it or something and would like to see other choices. So how about we post the curves we recieved?

Just looking for a pic of the curve and which blade it was(example: Hull(364) Pattern #7).

Hull(364) Pattern #7 - RH Tapered blade:

IMG_0307-1.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

*pic to come*

I just compared my blade with a bonk curve to the hull curve and they look exactly the same. I would be tempted to buy one but the blade shape looks horrible.

All right, I'm going in for at least an Alfredsson and presumably some of the big heels. The only thing I want to verify (if no one has already) is what the difference is between players' patterns if they're the same #.