Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rinkrat94

Easton Helmet

They definatly would not comment. I'm quite interested though, bell IMO makes a quality bike helmet. It would be interesting to see what they could add to the hockey game.

They definatly would not comment. I'm quite interested though, bell IMO makes a quality bike helmet. It would be interesting to see what they could add to the hockey game.

justin from missions gives us LOTS of info, so the easton guy mightbe generous with info...

What good is a helmet that only lasts 31 days? ;)

Seriously though I thought the Hefter was dead after BNH had the courts give them a cease and desist in regards to advertising it.

eastons helmet is in the works, the reps should be seeing it sometime in the next little while so we should be seeing it probably in october-november or january

eastons helmet is in the works, the reps should be seeing it sometime in the next little while so we should be seeing it probably in october-november or january

This is said every year.

I haven't heard anything and I know dudes there.

Where in the hell is Ryan?

What JR said...we haven't been on a talking basis since I got those one90s.

This is said every year.

I haven't heard anything and I know dudes there.

If Easton is smart they will debut it in the NHL well before it goes to retail. Other than a leak the first indication that it is ready will be it being listed on the HECC website.

Seriously? I can see him getting p-hurt over something like that.

No, kidding...after my team ordered custom easton gloves then he started liking me again. ;)

Heard from a very reliable source that Easton has paid the NHL fee for helmets. I haven't been able to find any certification yet, but I know my source won't steer me wrong.