Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Warrior Krown 360 Helmet

I wore this helmet at SummerJam but didn't skate much (although it was EXTREMELY hot there)- this is the first full skate with it.

Skated with it today, in a hockey setting. As always, I'm looking for ventilation and sweat management in addition to comfort.

I find with the Krown, it's best to get into a habit of adjusting it every time you put it on (for the most part.) Not only is it extremely easy to do, but things may shift when handling it and whatnot.

Ventilation was good - the helmet did not feel hot, which is always a good thing.

Sweat management was better than SummerJam - it was extremely hot at that rink and I couldn't control sweat getting into my eyes and on the visor. However, I skated for longer here in town and I didn't get that sweat stream unless I looked completely down.

Very comfortable as well - having the helmet adjust both ways definitely helps in that aspect.

One minor annoyance - the chin strap on my helmet is extremely short. It can always be replaced, however.

So far, so good - very comfortable, and it's handling sweat like in the last post.

Noticed that the helmet does not lose its adjustment when you take it off and put it back on, or when playing. I did get into the habit of opening the helmet and adjusting it every time I go out on the ice the first time.

Things are progressing well with the Krown - I've been using both the retail and the pro versions.

Ventilation has been good, as well as fit. Absolutely zero problems so far.

Used the VN today; the VN version doesn't lock your head as well as the EPP version, so it would dip a little too low. Went ahead and adjusted the helmet, no problems after that.

Everything is going well with it; a few more and I'll wrap it up.