Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

2012 Easton Hockey Catalogue

I can remember when the stick rack read; Sherwood, Vic, Louisville, Koho,Titian and Canadien. Towards the end of my time working at the sports store aluminum shafts were introduced.

Most everyone here is too young to remember when wood sticks would get marked up by pucks.

How about when you wanted to be really cool and mark your stick up on purpose because you wanted it to be grippy.

The good old days!

I remember how hard I could shoot with a sherwood sop 7000 feather weight Macinnis curve! It kicked so hard and felt so good!!!! Man I wish I could find that feel again! If Easton could do this I would be sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see that there is an RS standard blade in the catalog, but I don't see an RS shaft to match... The only shaft I see are the mako's, That black blade would look pretty horrible coming out of the white Mako shaft. Anyone have any inside info on a all black rs shaft at all?

Does anyone have information on the wieght for the 85s,65s, and 55s senior shoulder pads? I've emailed Easton, Icewarehouse, and Hockeymonkey looking for answers with no reply (of course).

I need new shoulder pads and am looking for a lighter set for forward play, but still have protection when I occassionaly go down to block a shot or two. The S13 pads seem like a good balance for those aspects, but am hesitant to pull the trigger on the S13s unitl I know more about the new line.

the synergy line is a icon of sticks over last decade why scrap the name

If I were to guess, I might say something along the lines of the need to turn over a new leaf/move on. The newer players/younger players as the years go by attribute the SyNergy name less and less to the original product that came out in the 2000s. Obviously I'm curious as well.

Yes I think you're right Aireaye...

But we know that Easton Stealth will replace normaly the Synergy line...

So for us it's the same but for news players and mainly youngs players is important for Easton's buisness ^^

I hope that the 85s will be nice !

How do Easton pants typically fit? I do not have the ability to try on a pair with out ordering and I like the fact they offer a xxl tall in the 85s.

Does anyone happen to know what retail curve is closest to what Taylor Hall uses and also what flex does he use? Thanx

Taylor Hall uses what looks to be very close to the old retail Yzerman/Roy/Gaborik curve. Huge mid curve with a good amount of loft, tall blade, rounded toe on top and more squared on the bottom.

Has anyone had a chance to use the Mako M5 shaft in 85 flex? Just curious if Easton is going back to the way 85 flexes used to be before 2011's Mexico made ST shafts that were stiffer than past Easton shafts of the same flex rating.

I see that the Mako blades are available for sale now. Anyone have any experience with one? I'm hoping they're closer to the SE16 than the EQ50.

I'm surprised at the amount of s19 pures being used in the NHL this year. Figured Easton would rather give s19s with the mako paint job to players wanting a white stick but still an s19. I can see why its hard to give up a stick as light as the s19.