Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stick&puck

To much jock movement

I have a annoying problem, my compression jock moves around way to much and everything gets out of place and twisted up annoying to say the least.

Not entirely sure but i think my socks pull a bit on my compression shorts and move things around to much. I tape my socks but i think when i take long strides it starts to pull down on the shorts.

I was wondering if anyone else had these issue? also was thinking of switching to a traditional jock over my boxers then wear the compression short over top so i can secure my socks, hoping that things will be held in place better then it is now.

Raise a glass...to much jock movement!

Does your compression jock have internal straps? Mine does, and the cup and such stays put.

Mine does have the straps but still moves to much.. Junk popping out all around..

I remember when I played baseball I wore standard jock strap had no issues..

Maybe I just have ill fitting comp shorts, combination of socks pulling and bad cup fit

Mine does have the straps but still moves to much.. Junk popping out all around..

I remember when I played baseball I wore standard jock strap had no issues..

Maybe I just have ill fitting comp shorts, combination of socks pulling and bad cup fit

I realized that compression shorts/pants should be a completely different thing in my opinion. Combine them with an old school jock and life is good!

I wear those but under my old school jock and cup. Best money I've ever spent....

Under?!?! I tried wearing it under the first time and all I managed to do was crush my junk. From then on I put it over my jock which really locks the jock down.

So I think, both, your junk and your short, are to big ;-) I also wear those x-compressions under my cup. Some on the UA site stated to buy them one size bigger, but those should really 'press'! I am a 34 and got them in M...only problem was, on 2 pairs (a M and then a L) the x-seams on the back ripped after one use/wash...now I got a pair that holds up great...also got 2 pairs of the cheaper X-Compressions...these are great too, they feel lighter and better ventilated...

edit: btw I switched from SDs to these, bc I hate to fumble the cups back in after the washing...

Under?!?! I tried wearing it under the first time and all I managed to do was crush my junk. From then on I put it over my jock which really locks the jock down.

Yea it crushes the boys but if you saw my jock you wouldn't put it straight on the boys haha

I misread that! I wear my compression pants under the old school supporter and cup.

I think that's what you said the first time.

I use the SD, like the compression, bought smaller than my actual waist size, and don't really like the way the cup floats a bit. It also seems narrow, compared to the old-style supporter/cup combos I had before.

I'm casually looking around for a good supporter/cup combo to use over the shorts now.

Well to answer the initial problem that stick&puck had, couldn't you just buy a separate garter belt for like $10 and use that hold up your socks? That way the socks will pull on the belt instead of the jock itself? I've never had that problem but it's just an idea.

I think that's what you said the first time.

I use the SD, like the compression, bought smaller than my actual waist size, and don't really like the way the cup floats a bit. It also seems narrow, compared to the old-style supporter/cup combos I had before.

I'm casually looking around for a good supporter/cup combo to use over the shorts now.

Under armour makes a nice lightweight and breathable material supporter. It was 12 or 14.00 best purchase ever. Cup stays in the right place while my compression shorts really do their work.

i also use the old school garters plus the jock over champion stretch shorts. works great.

those compression shorts with the cup pocket dont fit the actual area to be protected at all. the cup needs to wrap underneath to protect your balls from the lazy ass stick lift that misses and comes right up frumunder.

i also use the old school garters plus the jock over champion stretch shorts. works great.

those compression shorts with the cup pocket dont fit the actual area to be protected at all. the cup needs to wrap underneath to protect your balls from the lazy ass stick lift that misses and comes right up frumunder.

That's why I'm considering the Nutty Buddy (over compression shorts with velcro or clips)

Anyone try it?

Under armour makes a nice lightweight and breathable material supporter. It was 12 or 14.00 best purchase ever. Cup stays in the right place while my compression shorts really do their work.

I see it online, but no info on cup dimensions. If it'll fit my old-style non-narrow cup, I'd be willing to try it.

I just bought some Bauer Vapor compression shorts with the jock pocket and I've noticed the jock always moves out of position. I thought I was having a junk malfunction but my buddy bought the same ones and said he had the same problem. Another guy on my team also had them and just went back to his old jock for the same reason. It sucks because they're well made but the jock pocket is piss poor. I just bought these...

http://www.sportsauthority.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4250743&cp=2806428&sr=1

I bought them in black with a shorter leg. The jock works so much better in this than in the Vapor shorts. I'm either going to go back to a garter belt or use my Vapor shorts over them for the velcro sock holders.

I see it online, but no info on cup dimensions. If it'll fit my old-style non-narrow cup, I'd be willing to try it.

The pocket is pretty large. So I believe it would hold the non narrow style cup. I have a shock doctor cup and it holds tight but does have room on either side of the cup.

I use the reebok 10k. Fits like old Jofa + has the straps for the socks on. when my Jofas were done i tried a reebok jock short for 1 practice and couldnt stand it because it also didnt stay in place. Then got these 10ks:

1054-accreebok10k3in1.jpg