Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goblue9280

Superfeet Sizing Question

I looked through a few threads, but am having trouble finding an answer. I wanted to order a pair of superfeet yellow for my dad. He's 60 and just bought what might be his last pair of new skates... so I just wanted to get him something nice to show him how much I appreciate all the years he spent passing on his love of the sport to me.

Anyhow, he bought a pair of size 10.0 EE Vapor X60's... I'm not sure if I should order the size E or F superfeet. Just wondering if anyone out there has a suggestion?

Thanks!

I looked through a few threads, but am having trouble finding an answer. I wanted to order a pair of superfeet yellow for my dad. He's 60 and just bought what might be his last pair of new skates... so I just wanted to get him something nice to show him how much I appreciate all the years he spent passing on his love of the sport to me.

Anyhow, he bought a pair of size 10.0 EE Vapor X60's... I'm not sure if I should order the size E or F superfeet. Just wondering if anyone out there has a suggestion?

Thanks!

Tough to say, because the correct way to size them is to your arch, not your shoe size. I'd probably try the F's, but be prepared to exchange for the E's if the support for the arch is not in the right place. Did you read the info on the Superfeet web site?

its always a safe bet to go larger than you may need with insoles. you will have to trim either pair to fit they skate. better to have more material to trim than not enough to fill the skate, which wouldnt even allow the insole to perform as intended. i bought an 11E set of superfeet yellows for my 9D U+ pros

For what it's worth I wear a size 7D Bauer Supreme One100 and usually a 9 or 9.5 in sneakers/shoes/boots. I have the Superfeet Yellow insoles in size E.

Bear in mind that the Superfeet insoles will take up a little more room/volume inside the boot. I just got my One100's and have been using the stock Bauer insoles to maximize boot volume.

Oh jeez, an older topic; and I'm sure that the OP has already ordered a size.

Superfeet sizing is partially based on the skate size and partially based on how your heel sits in the heel cup. An ideal size would have no heel flesh muffin-topping over the heel cup while not being too big that more than 1mm of yellow material is showing around the heel. It has nothing to do with the arch location, because Superfeet is not an arch support product but rather a heel stabilizer.

I saw this at local Hudson trail Outfitters this weekend. $85 gets you custom Superfeet. after doing research on the superfeet website they offer them in Green Grey and Black. I, for one, do not not need them at the moment but they are offered to those that are in the need

PRE_2011-08-31-191217.jpg

Sorry to revive an ancient topic, but I really wanted to point out that icewarehouse has a $10 off promo on superfeet. The page shows $35 but once you add to cart you'll see the $10 discount applied. I only found out by accident when I placed an order yesterday.

Apology to admins if this kind of post isn't allowed, but I just wanted to let people know about a great deal for an otherwise pricey footbed!

Would like to ask for advice about Superfeet sizing. I have BAUER Supreme 190 skates Size 9 EE (US 11 EE) .. would you recommend me Superfeet size E (US 9,5-11) or rather F (US 11,5 - 13). Thanks a lot for any advice ! 

Superfeet is a heel stabilizer, so it has to be fitted around your heel.  Skate size doesn't matter in this case; the front of it gets trimmed.  The letters are the size of the heel cups.  The skate size is a general sizing.

Your entire heel must be in the cup without any spill-over.  If you're in an EE Supreme, my guess is you're at least an F.  Maybe even a G.

4 hours ago, JR Boucicaut said:

Superfeet is a heel stabilizer, so it has to be fitted around your heel.  Skate size doesn't matter in this case; the front of it gets trimmed.  The letters are the size of the heel cups.  The skate size is a general sizing.

Your entire heel must be in the cup without any spill-over.  If you're in an EE Supreme, my guess is you're at least an F.  Maybe even a G.

Thanks a lot for advice ! I will try a F size and will see how it will work to me.