Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dangles83

Easton Stealth RS Stick

Come on guys. If Camm is in fact using a new stick, it is not going to be branded STEALTH RS LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME.

It will be screen printed as an EQ50.

Stop the conjecture, please.

From facebook:

"Easton Hockey

Going to put up a picture of the new stick when the puck drops tonight!"

I'd guess whatever Cammy uses will have the new graphics. There is also a picture on PHEW of the "RS".

Come on guys. If Camm is in fact using a new stick, it is not going to be branded STEALTH RS LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME.

You stop the Conjecture first! LOL!!!

The image (above) on Easton's facebook is nice looking. Albeit it looks like it's a rendering not a photo. It's actually "stealthy" though.

Got the info from easton's website. :facepalm:

Thanks Marz - just got the presser.

Tonight Mike Cammalleri of the Montreal Canadiens will be debuting our newest stick, the Stealth RS, at Madison Square Garden.

We took everything that was great about our Stealth stick and improved on it. It was originally slated for next season but the pros who tested it for us pushed us to get it ready for the playoffs. Aside from the stick’s iconic look, it has an amazing feel and an incredibly light weight – the ultimate goal-scoring stick.

Looks so much like a TotalOne

thats what i kind of thought too. but this stick is way more sleeker and nicer looking

LOL, weren't you just saying something to me earlier about making blanket statements? :biggrin:

As for the stick, definitely digging the aesthetic.