Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tscharf

Pro Stock Warrior shoulder pads?

I've been noticing a lot of the pros using Warrior shoulders and I'm wondering if anyone knows how I can get my hands on some. They look like the "Hitman" style but they are all white and they have that yellow liner on the inside.

A lot of players have had their shoulder pads modified by adding the warrior shoulder caps, which have become the new standards in the NHL as far as the padding is concerned for safety. Perfect examples of this are mike greens shoulder pads and mike modanos shoulder pads. So far, I don't believe the NHL spec pads have become available to retail, as pro stock sales or otherwise.

I know for sure a couple of the guys on the Blues are wearing the pads I described above, not just added shoulder caps.

They're just Reebok/Jofa shoulder pads with warrior shoulder caps right?

No, the ones he is talking about are Warriors. They're all white with the yellow liner. A couple of the Pens had them in 24/7. They look like really toned down Projekts but not sure exactly what they are as obviously they aren't available to the public.

No, the ones he is talking about are Warriors. They're all white with the yellow liner. A couple of the Pens had them in 24/7. They look like really toned down Projekts but not sure exactly what they are as obviously they aren't available to the public.

Yeah, that's where I saw it too. I know on at least one of them, it's got RBK/Jofa on the chest plate. Some guys at the ASG had similar ones.

Yeah, I know Hendricks from the Caps has the old 7K's with the Warrior caps and bicep protectors and Green has SBDII's with them. But I can't remember exactly who it was, maybe Kunitz?, on the Pens actually had full Warrior pads. They had Warrior on the chest.

Getting back on topic:

Yes, warrior supplied a cap kit for their caps to be sewn on other companies chest pads.

Also, there is a pro only Warrior shoulder pad being used. It's Warrior from top to bottom. I'm sure misejeu (spelling?) can shed more light.

First, I'd like to thank the mods for locking the last topic. Seems that it would have been easier to delete the off-topic posts, but hey, I didn't go to moderator school so what do I know.

I was able to take some pics of the pads I'm referring to. They definitely look like the 'Hitman' series. Sorry for the quality.

2011-02-06-21-26-40-817.jpg

2011-02-06-21-24-43-641.jpg

Here are Jofa's with the Warrior shoulder caps

2011-02-06-21-27-19-719.jpg

Look like the Pro Hitmans posted earlier in the thread that are on eBay, just all white with the yellow liner. I don't believe they're available to the public. Might be some that show up on eBay or at team equipment sales at the end of this season. Hockey1 does have some white Hitmans that are close, but they're not exactly the same.

I was watching TSN and saw Gagner being interviewed after the loss to the Ducks last night and noticed the Projekt Shoulder pads in the background. Not just the caps, but what appears to be the full out projekt Pad. Here's a pic:

gagnerwithprojekt.png