Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakedajewler

DR LEGEND SR HOCKEY GLOVES

Hello, I'm looking for a new pair of gloves, looking at getting some retro tan color gloves, was trying to get some eastons but can't find any on the net. I came across some DR Legend ones for $59.99. I've never heard of anyone having DR gloves so i'm wondering what the quality is like? Doesn't give many pictures or anything like that on the website just say's they have Japanese Nash Palm's which I've never heard of. Any Feedback on these gloves or DR gloves in general would be appreciated.

I had the black ones but they didn't have Nash palms. In fact I don't recall seeing them with a nash palm. Nice gloves but the thin palms on mine wore a small hole and now need to be repalmed or reinforced in one spot.

I had the black ones but they didn't have Nash palms. In fact I don't recall seeing them with a nash palm. Nice gloves but the thin palms on mine wore a small hole and now need to be repalmed or reinforced in one spot.

Yeah these are different from the older ones I think, they have a short cuff and nash palms, can't seem to find much about them

At that price you can't really go wrong... plastic inserts, split fingers, tufftech-like material... Everything I like in a glove basically. I might even buy some now that I found out about them ahah, thanks Jakedajewler

I've been a fan of D&R gear since back in the day when Grant Fuhr wore it. Still, the upper end stuff I see is nice, and I have a mid-level pair of shins that are pretty nice.

At that price you can't really go wrong... plastic inserts, split fingers, tufftech-like material...

I've seen them at Pro Hockey Life, and honestly, for 59$ you cant beat that price.

Will palms last very long? Probably not, but the rest of the gloves is actually impressive, especially for that price.

They are in the new REEBOK catalogue if you still want to see them.

I shall take a look

I just got an email back from prolife hockey and the guy said the nash palms are similar to bauer 4 roll

Anybody know how the finger length is on these?

Just in case anyone cares, I just got these gloves I've played two games with them, they are great for the price, very light, very short cuff, but i'm most impressed with the palms, they look like they won't last but after two games there's not a mark on them they don't even looked used, i'm amazed because i'm very hard on palms especially on the top hand, it has to due with the way I hold the stick, but these are holding up very nicely so far

Just in case anyone cares, I just got these gloves I've played two games with them, they are great for the price, very light, very short cuff, but i'm most impressed with the palms, they look like they won't last but after two games there's not a mark on them they don't even looked used, i'm amazed because i'm very hard on palms especially on the top hand, it has to due with the way I hold the stick, but these are holding up very nicely so far

if its possible could you give us long term review about this glove? i really wanted a nice 4 rolls glove with low price. For my budget, I'm thinking of this glove and TOUR EVO pro.

Did you get the tan ones?

What is the finger length comparable to? Short/long?

What is the finger length comparable to? Short/long?

I would say medium, My fingers are medium length and they are perfect fit for me, so i'd say if you have long fingers there gonna be touching the tops