Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cwc2134

Bauer One95 Vs One100 Stick

First i apologize if this has been talked about but i couldn't find anything. is anyone familiar with both of these sticks? i am a huge fan of the One95 and i am having a hard time trying to find more in my curve and flex so i can hoard them if necessary. I wasn't really sure if the one100 was going to have a similar feel or performance and wanted to consult MSH. Any info is welcomed. Thanks

as far as i can tell the one100 will be closer to the one95 than the totalone, because the blade uses the same material as the one95 whereas the totalone uses textreme, and some people have compared the feel of the totalone to the x60.

With the one100 not being the top stick in the supreme line, is it more comparable to the older one85? More specifically, is it second in line because it doesn't have some additions to the stick that the TO has, or has it had some of the good elements of the one95 taken away?

as far as i can tell the one100 will be closer to the one95 than the totalone, because the blade uses the same material as the one95 whereas the totalone uses textreme, and some people have compared the feel of the totalone to the x60.

Different core materials in the blade gives it a different feel. Textreme is just the carbon fibre used for stiffness purposes.

I believe the one100 is a not true OPS. Check the specs for the rest.

The one100 is actually an overall better stick than the TO (not as light, not as well balanced) but the blade is much better .

The TO is top of the class every where except the blade which is s***, in the end it spoils the whole thing.

I'm also interested in this. Down to my last 2 One95's. Would you guys say the weight is about the same too? I find the T1 to be just a touch on the light side. Also the totalone seems to be stiffer then its comparable flex in a One95, is that just me or a design change?

I remember watching a video that IceWarehouse did about the sticks. I think if you go to the site and click the Supreme line, there will be a link where they do a run down on the full line. IIRC, they said the One100 was a fused setup with the same blade core that was in the X:60. Also, I remember them saying the fact that is a two piece fused stick would effect the kickpoint of the stick slightly compared to the TotalOne.

This is all based off memory. I'd post the link to the video but I'm on the mobile version of the site.

The one100 is actually an overall better stick than the TO (not as light, not as well balanced) but the blade is much better .

the same blade core that was in the X:60

to me these 2 statements are totally contradictory... of course to each his own but I though it was accepted that X60 sucked in terms of puck feel comparing to One95 because it felt pingy & ceramic?

overall the shift betwen mode years for Bauer is confusing (possibly purposfully to keep us buying): idealy One100 should be the same or better then One95 and TotalOne should be even a higher model (just like it was with skates).

here both sticks seem to be not ever related to the One95 which was widely regarded as one of the best sticks out there.

X60 blade, fused one piece stick. Not much of a replacement for the One95. :(

exactly - not even close! I almost bought the damn thing! :(

hence the confusion the general public might have with this stick: One100 purely on the #s is perceived as the replacement for One95 (and it was indeed was that way for the Supreme skates: One80 replaced One75, One100 replaced One95 etc), and yet this is by far not the case...

exactly - not even close! I almost bought the damn thing! :(

hence the confusion the general public might have with this stick: One100 purely on the #s is perceived as the replacement for One95 (and it was indeed was that way for the Supreme skates: One80 replaced One75, One100 replaced One95 etc), and yet this is by far not the case...

right the Total One replaced the One95, and the One100 was the new One85. personally i have used One100s and find the overall quality of the stick is very poor. the blades, i found had very bad feel and broke down quickely, and the shaft never lasted near as long as the one95s did.

I would love for Bauer to make the One95 again. Im not sure Ive ever been able to feel the puck so well since Ive

switched to the Total One. Dont get me wrong, the Total One is a great stick, I just think there is something to pingy

with it. With that said, the One100 is a joke compared to either the One 95 or the Total One.