Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stevo_323

james wisniewskis stick

Hossa doesn't paint his stick, it comes from the factory with bottom third blacked out. At least that is the way my Hosaa Bauer XXXX/Mission Fuel, and my Hossa Mission Fuel are. Just my two cents in case anyone was interested. However he probably use to paint his sticks.

Sounds a little farfetched that a company would send him sticks with the bottom third like that regardless of him spraying it.

Dude why would I BS you guys about this? The Hossa Pro Bauer XXXX I have (which is just a Mission Fuel Ti with Bauer XXXX graphics) has the tacky grip and the black paint is underneath the grip suggesting to me the factory sends him his sticks like that. The Mission Fuel Ti is exactly the same without the grip. You can tell it wasn't spray painted, because the finish is perfect. The Pros get whatever they want. Some paint it themselves others don't. I was just letting you know.

Sounds a little farfetched that a company would send him sticks with the bottom third like that regardless of him spraying it.

I could imagine Hossa getting his sticks from the factory with the blacked out last 3rd of the stick. The only thing that would make me believe it is spray painted by him is that I have seen the stick in pictures and it looks like the paint is chipping badly.

All I know is that the 2 sticks of Hossa's that I own DO NOT HAVE ANY SPRAY PAINT. The bottom third wa painted at the factory. The "N" at the end of "Mission" on the stick is white and over top of the black paint that goes from a third down the shaft to the blade.

I could imagine Hossa getting his sticks from the factory with the blacked out last 3rd of the stick. The only thing that would make me believe it is spray painted by him is that I have seen the stick in pictures and it looks like the paint is chipping badly.

i would guess he requests them to be blacked out - but if that doesnt happen then he just does it himself

He probably said to them "You can paint them like this and put your logo over them at the end or I'll paint over everything in the area." Probably just better to paint it like that for brand exposure.

The Hossa Pro Stocks I bought were from ebay and were never game used. Seeing those pics I would agree that he must want the black paint to go higher almost half way up the shaft. I just assumed he didn't want to bother with painting them because of the way mine are. However it is probably a part of his game preparation and we all know how picky these guys are about sticks and equipment.

Actually the Game Used XXXX sticks a few post above are exactly like my XXXX. As the black seems to go half way up, so I guess he didn't need to add paint as you can see the R in Vapor is over top of the black. However My Mission Fuel only has blac paint a 3rd of the way up so that is probably why the pics of his mission sticks above have added spray paint. Anyways, sorry to have Taken is topic way off base.

Got a look at wiz's stick today, definitely comes from the factory white under the graphics. See below.

That must have just started this year because if you look at this picture from last year he clearly spray painted it

95785698.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5809B8069BE8B956CC28A7B3ACAF7E0900298F0AC7D8758ABE30A760B0D811297

this question doesn't have to do with the paintjob, but i was wondering if anyone knows what the curve/lie/flex ratings are on Wisniewski's Sticks?

edit: I read the first page again and found out his curve is similar to a drury. any other info is a great help

this question doesn't have to do with the paintjob, but i was wondering if anyone knows what the curve/lie/flex ratings are on Wisniewski's Sticks?

edit: I read the first page again and found out his curve is similar to a drury. any other info is a great help

actualy its close to lidstrom, unsure of the lie, heres pics compared to lidstrom and just showing the toe shape

the flex is 95

img00049201012081836.jpg

img00051201012081838.jpg

actualy its close to lidstrom, unsure of the lie, heres pics compared to lidstrom and just showing the toe shape

the flex is 95

img00049201012081836.jpg

img00051201012081838.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong but the wisniewski pro stock blade became the wisniewski retail offering?

Correct me if I'm wrong but the wisniewski pro stock blade became the wisniewski retail offering?

That is correct.

Wiz retail is his actual Pro Mold, and mirrored for left.