Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vathsdrop

Bauer TotalONE stick

product-2-stick.jpg

Didn't see any thread covering that, I'd like to have your feedbacks even though it's only gonna be available friday.

I had a chance to stick handle quickly with one (flex100 p91) at my lhs with a floor-ball ball => by far the most impressive stick straight off the rack. The balance is just amazing.. it just feels so good holding it

Not the lightest stick (although it's significantly lighter than the on95) holding it with one hand from the bottom rbk10, U+cl are lighter but once you hold it normally with the 2 hands, I never felt a stick that feel that light and well balanced (at least at its full length), it's even better than the s17/19. Really seems to be a solid improvement like the one95 was over the one90.

Hope the P14 will be available as retail in europe as well

My 1 cent. Cheers

got it yesterday, played last night.

AWESOME STICK. feel is better than one95, and the weave which is a cross from the 60 seems pretty durable. i never broke a 60, so i'm guessing this will be one and done with my TO. as for performance, shoulda score a hatty, which technically the only goal i scored shouldn't have counted. - high stick deflection, snipe that hit his handle, then glove side then a called offsides. ha. anyways yeah this stick is amazing, a must puchase if you remotely enjoyed the one95, or want a top-end stick.

edit-

MAP is 230 (for grip/non)

if they managed to combine the mid kick point + the durability of the supreme series + the feel of the ultra light sticks (U+, S17, 10k) it's going be the ultimate stick

Mine will be here tomorrow... As much as I love my one95 two piece combo, I can't wait to get this.

Wow, I have to wait until next week to get mine. Be sure to post some feedback after a few ice times.

Wow, I have to wait until next week to get mine. Be sure to post some feedback after a few ice times.

I will after Saturday (I have practice). Got 2 day shipping (free) when I ordered from IW, so that's why it was so quick.

a friend of mine let me see them in the back office of my lhs. they feel very well balanced and noticeably light. 269 is a bit of a turn off but im sure ill get it eventually.

a friend of mine let me see them in the back office of my lhs. they feel very well balanced and noticeably light. 269 is a bit of a turn off but im sure ill get it eventually.

We had them on sale yesterday. I picked one up in the morning and went to try it out. Great stick. Light, great balance, terrific blade and the shooting... wow. Even just correcting body position and applying a tiny bit of weight caused shots that the goalies gave me a second look on. Scored twice with it and it just felt so right. Perfect release (almost caught ME off guard sometimes) and very accurate. Bauer has done a fantastic job with this twig.

I also gotta say that I'm not a huge fan of the graphics, but maybe I'll just let Bauer hire me on to correct that for 'em ;)

Almost dropped some PFD money on a pair but I think I'll wait for them to get on MyBauer so I can get a big boy flex and some grip without having to get a weird colour scheme.

I got a totalone lars ellar of the habs. Curve was a backstrom, really impressed with how much I could feel the puck. It was light, well balanced and the puck really came off my stick quick, love the kick from the stick.

It should be, today is the D-day even in Europe but the price hurts (240euros everywhere).

I kind regret I didn't get the sample I played with at my lhs, was 154euros since it was the store display unit.

It should be, today is the D-day even in Europe but the price hurts (240euros everywhere).

I kind regret I didn't get the sample I played with at my lhs, was 154euros since it was the store display unit.

Just unboxed mine. First impression of the asthetics, not good. The griptac version looks kinda cheesy.

TotalONE skate, black/gold graphics.

TotalONE stick, black/gold graphics.

Yeah, but not the grip version that Kovy got.

Yeah, but not the grip version that Kovy got.

It has a lot of white in it, with little "graphics" (the grip version). Not a fan. But as long as it performs, I could honestly care less.

I wish I could give it a nice layer of black spray paint on the bottom half, but Im not going to risk the warranty.

It has a lot of white in it, with little "graphics" (the grip version). Not a fan. But as long as it performs, I could honestly care less.

I wish I could give it a nice layer of black spray paint on the bottom half, but Im not going to risk the warranty.

After puckhanding a little, Im a little concerned. Feels kind of "dead"....

I picked one up today at DarkStar's shop (had the day off, hey DS??).

I didn't like the Griptac version at all. It wasn't grippy enough and I didn't really see much of a difference over the non griptac. The spiraling grip just doesn't work for me. Got a Stamkos PM9 77flex (didn't know it was his pattern now).

Now, I'm mostly a roller guy with every now and then pickup ice, so my opinion may not be the best for all ice guys, and gals. My quick review:

Didn't like the boxy feel of the shaft. I know lots of people like that, but I tend to like smaller dimensions like the X60 (which I also have). Feel with the roller puck was pretty good, no complaints. My 77 flex cut to the same length as my 77 X60 felt stiffer. Where the X60 is a little whippier at the blade area, the TOne is flexier more in the midpoint. I guess it delivered as advertised with the "Amplified Mid Kick". Not sure why, but it felt like it was a little bit of a higher lie than my X60 PM9. Both sticks are cut to the same length and I compared them side by side and they look identical, but the TOne plays like like it's longer. I also thought the shaft was a little too slippery for my liking, but again, I wasn't sold on the Grip tac version. The little raised edges around the corners of the shaft help texture wise, but it's still kinda slippery. I think a matte finish woulda been better. The blade of the TOne is also slightly longer than the X60 blade.

Again, this was used for roller, but I had no complaints like Kovi had. Feeling was fine. My slapshots seemed heavier, not really quicker, but heavier, like they had more oomph. I think the X60 releases shots more quickly, maybe some more snap to them, but the TOne seemed to be more powerful when I got the shots off. I wound up going back to my X60 after about a period, but not necessarily because I didn't like the TOne. I just needed to go back to something more familiar.

Didn't like the boxy feel of the shaft. I know lots of people like that, but I tend to like smaller dimensions like the X60

Interesting. When I had it in my hand it felt slightly smaller and less boxy than my One95 which I love.

Thanks for your support! I agree, that I wish the Griptac had more grip. I use Grip sticks only. I'll get a 77 flex, too.

but how much grip is too much grip? the other side of the coin is you'd get people complaining of too much grip (ie, the new 11k stick)