Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

2010-2011 Gear Sightings

I saw Koivu wearing these cool Franchises during the Worlds and I really liked the simple but bold pattern. That is all.

812367219d38ffe221984249634236b8-getty-ihockey-world-2011-fin-rus.jpg

Slovakia_Hockey_Worlds.sff-df994baa-859b-42cf-9099-3b3e17fea7b7.jpg

113442535.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892140FEB0FF7845C57D77C362B91331C8C018043FF94C484D12F0F85D07539503ADE30A760B0D811297

"To simplify our business, drive improved focus and accountability and continue to develop disruptive technologies, the Warrior Hockey organization is being separated into four Strategic Business Units; Sticks, Goalie Protective, Helmets and Player Protective," said Lorrie Owen-Turner, general manager for Warrior Hockey."

Looks like the helmets are coming..

"To simplify our business, drive improved focus and accountability and continue to develop disruptive technologies, the Warrior Hockey organization is being separated into four Strategic Business Units; Sticks, Goalie Protective, Helmets and Player Protective," said Lorrie Owen-Turner, general manager for Warrior Hockey."

Looks like the helmets are coming..

Check out the 2011 Warrior catalog. It's been up for quite a while.

Check out the 2011 Warrior catalog. It's been up for quite a while.

The one just released?

It's just a few pencil sketch teasers.

How is that different than the simple mention of the word "helmet?"

Seeing as they felt the need to categorize helmets in it's own separate group, I assume there is more than 1.

Maybe I'm over thinking this...

Krejci has been using the RS on and off for the past month. He went to it exclusively the last week of the season. He has only scored in the playoffs with it. I probably should have grabbed a couple of them but I am a left hand shot.

i doubt its actually the RS. probably just a repaint

No its the real RS. They gave a bunch of them to the teams. There was a bunch they ended up putting up for sale, just about every member of the teams was on sale.

Doubtful, Pro hockey players are on strict diets to insure that doesn't happen, especially in playoffs.

just wanted to point out that today i heard an ex pro say that players WILL lose between 12 - 15 lbs during the course of a playoff run.

Is Lecavalier wearing the new U+ gloves or is that CCM's new 4 roll?

Looks like CCM finally stopped making ugly gloves.

i doubt its actually the RS. probably just a repaint

As an owner of a krecji game used rs, I can say that I do not believe that it is a repaint. It does not have the same shape as any other Easton stick I own.

As an owner of a krecji game used rs, I can say that I do not believe that it is a repaint. It does not have the same shape as any other Easton stick I own.

PIx?

PIx?

Not this weekend. I can put the rs in the same picture as the st, eq50, se16 and s19 though, but not until after the holiday.

Krecji was a Bauer guy, so if someone can explain why it would make any sense for him to switch to a repainted Easton stick at the time of the rs launch, I'm all ears. What makes more sense is he got the rs and liked it. He could have been using any other Easton stick all year long but wasn't.

Nonetheless, I can tell you the stick I have doesn't look or feel like the rest of the Easton line. Pics later.

Krecji was a Bauer guy, so if someone can explain why it would make any sense for him to switch to a repainted Easton stick at the time of the rs launch, I'm all ears. What makes more sense is he got the rs and liked it. He could have been using any other Easton stick all year long but wasn't.

Nonetheless, I can tell you the stick I have doesn't look or feel like the rest of the Easton line. Pics later.

Good post, and totally agreed. It's hilarious the number of 'repaint' posts we have to sift through when people have no clue.

Base claims it is one of theirs.

You might want to go back and look at who actually uploaded that photo.

It's from the Stealth line. What color are Stealth fighters? Black. Get it?

Krecji candy canes his sticks, and he adds stick-um and he paints them. Add all this to a subdued "stealthy" graphics package, and it looks like a very black stick. It was just easier to tell when he was using a total one because of the gold graphics. But if you check out his game used total ones, they're candy caned and covered with stick um too. And they've got some black paint on them too. I'm pretty sure that the last thing David krecji is thinking about is showing the stick off for Easton.

I also spent some time cleaning up the stick. The black paint covers all the yellow Easton paint. Based on this, it makes far more sense that isn't using a repainted Easton made to look like a RS. He's using a RS and he's covering up the Easton logos because he's a Bauer guy. by the way, it's a nice stick. If I'm going to use it, I'm going to need to cut it down a little , but it balances well and I really like his curve.