Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

larrivee

2009-2010 Gear Sightings

I was at the Lightning's prospect camp today, nothing too exciting- the only interesting thing was Victor Hedman's gloves. Looked like some new graphics package for RBK. Maybe 10k's? I'm trying to track down a picture.

I was at the Lightning's prospect camp today, nothing too exciting- the only interesting thing was Victor Hedman's gloves. Looked like some new graphics package for RBK. Maybe 10k's? I'm trying to track down a picture.

I went to the Thrashers prospect camp on Friday. one kid from Maine had a pair of SWEET Warriors. Evander Kane looked like he was wearing the stock RBK stuff they gave out to most of the prospects.

sorry I don't have pics but I didn't take my camera so....

Went to the L.A. Kings Development camp today, didn't see anything too exciting except one youngster using an Easton S19. I am guessing I shouldn't post a photo of that though...

Went to the L.A. Kings Development camp today, didn't see anything too exciting except one youngster using an Easton S19. I am guessing I shouldn't post a photo of that though...

you should send me the photo! I have pic as well, and would like to compare them.

you should send me the photo! I have pic as well, and would like to compare them.

Welcome to a month ago.

3619291472_cce07a0ef9_o.jpg

Welcome to a month ago.

3619291472_cce07a0ef9_o.jpg

hahaha.

i was at the canucks skate about a week ago and didn't even think to look for new gear. i guess i'm not a real gear whore.

Welcome to a month ago.

Yea, I saw that one a while back. When I searched for other pics though, all I came across was JR's pic of one dressed up as an S17 "since the new graphics will not be shown yet."

wow thats sick i wish i could get my hands on one of those s19's. any ideas when they will come out to the public.

i was also wondering about the ccm u+ cl. if anyone has used it please tell me what you think about it. i am debating between the s19, bauer vapor x60 and the ccm u+ cl. i play forward and take a lot of wrist shots. info on these stick and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

thanks!!

wow thats sick i wish i could get my hands on one of those s19's. any ideas when they will come out to the public.

i was also wondering about the ccm u+ cl. if anyone has used it please tell me what you think about it. i am debating between the s19, bauer vapor x60 and the ccm u+ cl. i play forward and take a lot of wrist shots. info on these stick and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

thanks!!

I dont think that anyone will have much info on the X60 or S19 because the retail versions are not available to the public yet, only pro stocks are.

Because of this, and the fact that the U+cl has only been out about a week, i wouldn't have though people can really make a suggestion about either of them.

I think you're going to have to wait until all 3 retail sticks are released before anyone can really recommend or suggest one of them.

thanks crazyluke im not a total gear whore im only 13 dont have the money but i want a highend stick.

I'd go for the one95 honestly. Probably one of the best shooting sticks on the market, proven to be a rock solid stick for durability and its not all that much money compared to what these sticks are going to cost when they hit shelves at first. Take a look at a one95, great stick.

leafsrule i have actually been looking at the one95 but i get the impression its all for powerful slapshots while i stick handle, pass and take wrist shots.

A stick doesn't make the player.

leafsrule i have actually been looking at the one95 but i get the impression its all for powerful slapshots while i stick handle, pass and take wrist shots.

A stick doesn't make the player.

It is not right to patronize him, as NikeBauer has directly marketed the sticks as such.

That pic of Hedman leads me to believe that he will have the 10K style glove that Crosby had. I'm pretty sure Hedman (and much of team Sweden/Finland etc) wore the same glove at least graphic wise. This is just the first time we are seeing the glove in more than a solid color with stripe accents.

Since the rolls don't exactly look like the pro stock 9K or the 10K Crosby style, they might be the Tacks glove with the 10K graphic.

krev i know its not the equipment that makes the player, its the player that makes the equipment. ok dont lecture me

Relax, if I wanted to lecture you, I would've written more than half a sentence.

That pic of Hedman leads me to believe that he will have the 10K style glove that Crosby had. I'm pretty sure Hedman (and much of team Sweden/Finland etc) wore the same glove at least graphic wise. This is just the first time we are seeing the glove in more than a solid color with stripe accents.

Since the rolls don't exactly look like the pro stock 9K or the 10K Crosby style, they might be the Tacks glove with the 10K graphic.

I think you're right Dougie- i was looking at his Modo pics- looks like the same glove (10k), it has the two vertical stripes down the front. That's what set it apart from the others out on the ice.

Still can't find any more pics......

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/photo.ph...;id=88033107818

Not really any more informative. I can't believe there arent more pics of him floating around from that skate. The lightning had two guys shooting, plus the trib.

It makes no difference at all. A sticks a stick. Its just marketed towards that, the supreme line is there "power" line and vapor is the "agility". Its all a marketing gimmick. The one95's are great sticks though.

Teams get a boatload of Reebok stuff for things like this.

All the prospects at the lightning camp were in 8k helmets

more than half had 10k Sticks

Most had 9k gloves

the weird thing was about half had easton pants on.