Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mattzilla

Mission 3 fingered gloves

they have had a good run.

any other fans of these wonderful gloves?

i dont think there is any advantage to them whatsoever, but i like the way they look. i got all white ones.

I loved them for a while, but I kind of grew out of them. If I'm lucky, well If your lucky, I might be able to get you another pair. I think their 13, 14 inch and not very used. I'll look into it.

I had a pair of Warp 4s, with 3 fingers on both hands, and then a pair of Wapr 0s or Sub-zeros- they had 3 fingers on the lower hand for grip on the stick, and 4 fingers on the top hand for control.

Absolutely loved them. They just got so crusty and disheveled that I had to give them up.

They show up on ebay every couple of weeks. Best place to look if you want another set for your Ninja Turtle hands.

i loved them.

i had red/black/white ones, and then the all red ones. i really liked how loose they are and how the greyish colored palms feel.

have moved in to eagles over the past few years, but i loved them when i had them

No glove felt as good as the warp 0 gloves I made for myself...I loved those...I still think any kids in a size 8 or 9" should be in three finger gloves.

No glove felt as good as the warp 0 gloves I made for myself...I loved those...I still think any kids in a size 8 or 9" should be in three finger gloves.

Justin, would you have any pics to share?

I still use my warp0's I had sande max q's and then I picked up some warp0's on ebay for like 20 bucks. Sold the sande'sbecause I never used them once I got another pair of warp 0's

I have them somewhere...I made a short cuff version with a Digital material in the palm and finger gussets...They felt so good...Too bad digital doesn't last at all....

mine are all leather white ones.

the palms are just disgusting and they smell awful

i have a bad habit of not airing my stuff out..

I have them somewhere...I made a short cuff version with a Digital material in the palm and finger gussets...They felt so good...Too bad digital doesn't last at all....

Sounds interesting! Will wait for pics!

I have a pair of Mission Icons, Red/White/Blue. I like them, but im still in love with my old Eagle x50. Love the cuffs on those Eagles, even though the smell is enough to kill a small village.

the smell is enough to kill a small village.

:P

Justin, correct me on this one, as Mission stated in one of their previous ads, "If they don't smell bad, then you aren't playing hard enough." (or something like that).

Nah I wasnt referring to the Missions. I bought the Mission Icons because I could not longer take the smell of the Eagles. I think the leather Eagle used back in the day was odd. I took great care of those gloves and everyone I know who had them, hated the scent. Its a far cry from hockey scent. It seriously does not wash off.

Right after this thread reminded me of how great my 3-fingered gloves were I went and browsed eBay. I got a pair in my size for 17 bucks shipped! I wish Mission would have made the new wicked line 3 fingered, they're still nice though.