Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

5151964850_09f92ed184_m.jpg

Got a new set of jerseys for my coed team this year. They're nothing special, a knockoff(Inaria) RBK Edge practice jersey. I have to say for how cheap they were they are a nice quality and still breathable.

i don't think its fair to consider Inaria 'knockoff', they made my summer league jerseys and they're of really high quality

i don't think its fair to consider Inaria 'knockoff', they made my summer league jerseys and they're of really high quality

I guess "replica" would be a better adjective, but yes they are a nice quality jersey.

We're doing a photo shoot soon with he and another goalie.

Can't wait to see it all together. His pads looked awesome. I'm a little weak on my Voltron trivia. Was '84 significant to the series. Is that the year it started? It's an odd number for a goalie.

Waaaaaaay too busy :laugh:

LMAO! I know right!?

We MIGHT be getting custom jerseys next season. Just waiting to see which guys return and which dont.