Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jibby93

Easton Stick warranty

Hey guys I just brought a new Easton synergy sl and within a week I got a little slash on the top of the blade and it started to decay so I called my lhs where I bought it from and they said they should take it back but i should just break it just incase ;) so I took his advice and now i'm wondering if they will approve my return or should I say I did something else?

thanks in advance

That has happened to every single SL I have seen(That is a chip not a break),and you have to wait untill it breaks.If it doesnt break within 30 Days then you cant get a new stick.

That has happened to every single SL I have seen(That is a chip not a break),and you have to wait untill it breaks.If it doesnt break within 30 Days then you cant get a new stick.

ive seen the same i know both of miike's SL broke that way, aslo there is a a guy on my team now that has one and the same thing is happening.

My SL had a big chip where the blade starts to meet the shaft after one game from a puck. I sent it back and they sent me a Stealth. From talking to their customer service they seem to know that the SL's have crap durability. i've told everyone I know to stay away from them cause everyone i've seen the best they have lasted is 1-2 days after warranty. The Stealth has lasted but i'm selling it as i'm not a fan and am going back to the versatility of standard shafts. Only buy an SL if you want to use it for 1-2 games then wait a month for a replacement. Thats my 2 cents.

No, but the shitty durability a stick has to have to break in less than 30 days is.

how its considered wear and tear a stick breaking

what???

if your playing AAA hockey and your stick breaks in 20days from a shot its not a defect because its breaking during game play

Yes, but if it "fails" within 30 days that is a defect. Wear and tear between 30 days shouldnt be terribly much unless you are an elite player

that is why i think they make the return period 30 days.

Yes, but if it "fails" within 30 days that is a defect. Wear and tear between 30 days shouldnt be terribly much unless you are an elite player

that is why i think they make the return period 30 days.

least its a 1 time only replacement

I think the 1 time replacement is BS, my buddy got a SL, it broke, he got a stealth for it, his SL was a non grip iginla, his stealth was a grip drury, so they messed that up big time, not only that, but in his 2nd game with the stealth, it snapped in the spot like 10 inches below the top where its defected, so now hes out a stick because easton sent him a defected stick to replace the defective one in the first place.

hey you win some you lose some, one piece sticks arent guaranteed for life there high performance sticks and besides the company would lose money if they had to replace the replacements

I'm an idiot

Real smart you asshole.Thats called fraud buddy. Its people like you that make sticks more expensive for people like me. I hope easton people come on here and bust your sorry ass

I'm an idiot

Real smart you asshole.Thats called fraud buddy. Its people like you that make sticks more expensive for people like me. I hope easton people come on here and bust your sorry ass

soo thats why stealth are 200$

haha

jk