Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chippa13

Maybe Lucic was onto something re: Vancouver

What happened to Kane is similar to what happened to Lucic? (Each provoked to engage in a physical confrontation while out in public)

What happened to Kane is similar to what happened to Lucic? (Each provoked to engage in a physical confrontation while out in public)

*shrug* Okay then.

Lucic provoked by strangers, Kane provoked by a guy he has known for four years. Doesn't seem all that similar to me, other than the vague location of Vancouver.

Lucic provoked by strangers, Kane provoked by a guy he has known for four years. Doesn't seem all that similar to me, other than the vague location of Vancouver.

You're trying to hard. Applying Ockham's razor, the easiest commonality to identify lies between Kane and Lucic: they both have histories of hair triggers, immaturity, and failures to exercise discretion. If one is to throw a blanket indictment, it seems more credible to do it over a population of 2, rather than the 2,000,000+ who represent greater Vancouver.

You're trying to hard. Applying Ockham's razor, the easiest commonality to identify lies between Kane and Lucic: they both have histories of hair triggers, immaturity, and failures to exercise discretion. If one is to throw a blanket indictment, it seems more credible to do it over a population of 2, rather than the 2,000,000+ who represent greater Vancouver.

And I thought the razor was suppose to simplify……this is more attune to Occam's broom