Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chrisg19

(2) Mission Pro Compression Padded Shirts

I have 2 Mission Pro Compression Padded Shirts for sale.

One Size large, used for one mens league game. One size XL used for approx 3-5 mens league games.

Both are in excellent condition, and always hung up after their few uses.

These are a tight compression shirt. I actually fit in the large, but prefer something looser so I tried the XL. Still not as loose as I like my gear, so I am selling them. I'd be happy to answer any questions, so ust ask.

$65 each, shipped to the Continental US. Will ship elsewhere, but buyer pays additional shipping.

Large

20140604-IMG_9782-M.jpg

BOTH SHIRTS HAVE BEEN SOLD

I am 5'9" tall. and weigh 205. The XL definitely fit me more comfortably, though the Large could fit if you like compression stuff tight. My advice would be if the chart tells you you are a Medium, go Large. If the Chart says you are a large, go XL.

Hope that helps. The concept is good, and the product is not super hot like other padded shirts.

Can you speak to the density of the foam padding on the sternum? I haven't had a chance to check one of these out in person, and that's been something that caused me to hold back from maybe buying one of these. Is the level of protection (in the padding specifically) comparable to low, mid, or high-ish end shoulder pads?

As to the question of foam density on the sternum. It is a tough "rubberized" type of flexible padding. It is not the low density foam of normal padded shirts, but a firmer type of padding. As to it's protection level, I would say it is somewhere between the low, and mid level pads. It would prtect you from a hard shot or slap shot, but you are definitely going to feel it, and you wouldn't want to make a habit of getting hit there.