Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Krebse

Easton curves

Hi! I've got two questions:

1) does anyone have an Easton stick (left, if possible) with the new E35 curve? Can you please post a pic, can't find one...

2) I'm now playing the V9 85flex E28, but I want to try the stage 2 or maybe the new superfast. What do you think is the most similar blade of CCM? I heard that CCM stick come a little stiffer than Easton, what flex do you think is equal to an Easton 85?( I know, the RS/V9E are a bit flexier than the Mako/V9)

Hi! I've got two questions:

1) does anyone have an Easton stick (left, if possible) with the new E35 curve? Can you please post a pic, can't find one...

2) I'm now playing the V9 85flex E28, but I want to try the stage 2 or maybe the new superfast. What do you think is the most similar blade of CCM? I heard that CCM stick come a little stiffer than Easton, what flex do you think is equal to an Easton 85?( I know, the RS/V9E are a bit flexier than the Mako/V9)

I've used a RBZ, v9, & v9e. Now the stage2 or superfast could be different, but the RBZ 85 is just a touch more 'whippy' than the v9 85. The v9e 85 was quite the noodle. You should note i'm 6'5" playing with a 3-4" plug in my stick so my concept of a sticks flex could be different.

In regards the the E35, i'm assuming you mean the E36 which is a p88 bauer and Zetterberg warrior clone or close to it. I believe the closest comparison in CCM is the Tavares.

Yes, you'll see some Malkins on eBay with E35 stickered on them. Looks a lot like Warrior's Gionta-retail pattern.

E35 is a pro stock Malkin Curve. Closest CCM curve to e28 is Landeskog I believe, but the only true e28 clone is Warrior Yakupov.

Easton pattern E35 is a Warrior Gionta clone, the HockeyMonkey pro stocks with it were labeled Malkin in LH and Bieksa in RH, neither are their actual pro stock curves.

IMG_5465_zps82c2ad0c.jpg

There is no CCM curve that's close to E28. I use the E28 and I have a E35 blacked out mako but the E35 is very similar to E28 the biggest difference is much less rocker and possibly differnt lie but I'm not positive because the E35 lie was not marked. I used to use the bauer P14 which is suppose to be the same curve as CCM landeskog and if it is I'll tell you it's nothing like theE28 at all it's closer to a P92 with a much shorter blade and less rocker.