Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amiroo39

Warrior Franchise vs. Dynasty AX1 Glove fit

I've replaced my Franchise gloves with the AX1 gloves. I know from everything I've read and seen myself that the "boxy" shape of the Franchise is no longer the case with the AX1. The AX1 feels more like a narrow franchise. I am however having problems figuring out what length glove I should be in. I've compared a 13" Wide Franchise to a 13" AX1 and it seems that the dynasty runs short. It's almost like the AX1 in 13.5" or even 14" would be equal to a franchise 13". My LHS ordered me 13 and 13.5, I'm not sure which to go with. If the tip of my fingers are protruding a bit out of the glove, would it be wise to still go with the smaller tighter fit and wait for glove to be broken in? Or to go with a half size (13.5") bigger glove knowing that the AX1 vs Franchise sizing isn't the same?

Everyone is different, but when I get new gloves, finger length is the most important thing to me when choosing the size

I can deal with a little looser/tighter glove if it means having the proper finger length for my hand shape

If your LHS ordered both, can't you try on one of each to see which feels better? The gloves aren't going to get THAT much looser once broken in

I have narrow fit franchise in 13. I tried on dynasty ax1 and 2 in store and would be a 13. Tried on 13.5 as well, but that .5 made a bigger diff than you would think

Everyone is different, but when I get new gloves, finger length is the most important thing to me when choosing the size

I can deal with a little looser/tighter glove if it means having the proper finger length for my hand shape

If your LHS ordered both, can't you try on one of each to see which feels better? The gloves aren't going to get THAT much looser once broken in

I tried both, but it appeared that a 13" franchise doesn't equal a 13" ax1 in length.

I have narrow fit franchise in 13. I tried on dynasty ax1 and 2 in store and would be a 13. Tried on 13.5 as well, but that .5 made a bigger diff than you would think

Interesting. I'm starting to think a 13" narrow runs shorter than a 13" Wide. My 13" W seems to run longer than the 13" AX1. Might have to go back to the store and try on the 13" AX1 again.

Any chance I could see a measurement of your hand? I'm really doubting my choice of going with the 13.5". Thanks.