Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosmic

How to repair CCM CL Elbow Pad material that is falling apart

Ideas anyone?

The damage is in the center strap (between pointer finger and thumb), where it is not completely black. The material that was once a double layer, is not a single layer, and the layer that is peeling off looks like it was the thicker material.

1rtc.jpg
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

have you tried contacting CCM? are they under warranty somehow?

Good idea- I have a note to give them a call first thing Monday morning. They are under warranty.

if they are under warranty, i wouldnt touch them. if you have another set of bows ready use those until they can be sent out. a professional repair will be better in the long run!

if they are under warranty, i wouldnt touch them. if you have another set of bows ready use those until they can be sent out. a professional repair will be better in the long run!

Unfortunately, this is my only pair of elbows at the moment. I have other various items of backup, but not for elbows. These are only about 5 months old, with 2.5 months of use.

Hoping they send a replacement pair out here. As I am in Indonesia, and these are my only elbow pads, having to send these to North America, and then wait for a replacement pair, will take about 2 months, which is just too long to go without playing hockey!! I thought I was buying durable pads when I made the purchase. Had I been able to buy the Jofa elbows I would have, but not trying to shell out $175 for elbows.

ive been using mine now since they came out and honestly besides the straps the rest of the pad has been holding up fine. the straps themselves seem more like a cosmetic defect as i dont feel like im losing my grip in them.