Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCOMPL

2013-2014 Sticks

Well i think the bigger factor in that is the RBZ stage 2 feel is much different then high end bauers.

The toe on the RNH being slightly less deep compared to the p92 is my biggest beef with CCM. I get too conscious of it being different from the p92 that it hurts the rest of my game cause I keep feeling something isn't right. But I do agree with the feel being much different from high end bauers.

I've been using a Bauer Totalone NXG and the RBZ stage 2 for the past few months and for me the RBZ blade blade feels stiffer and harder than the bauer blade. Its hard to explain but when carrying the puck with the RBZ I don't feel like I have a very good sense of where it is on my blade. With the foam blade on the Totalone, I get better vibrations through the shaft when stick handling giving me a better feel for the puck. I haven't been able to get used to the RBZ feel so I just use it as a backup to my Totalone. It all comes down to personal preference though because I know many guys that love the feel of the RBZ.

As far as shooting goes though, the RBZ feels much better than the bauer. The puck just rockets off the blade and I find my shots harder and more accurate.

+1 RBZ demoted to backup/odr status while I use the nexus 1000/apx depending on which one feels like a goal scorer for the night haha