Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dangles83

TotalONE NX SE

Hey guys, I recently purchased a TotalONE NXG stick from someone and it has arrived today, but it looks different than retail. It HAS the warranty stickers and doesn't look like pro stock, but it says TOTAL ONE NXGSE on the blade sticker and on the shaft. The name bar just says, "PM9 87". What is this stick, is it a true NXG, never saw the SE before?

photoapr24133831.th.jpg

photoapr24133859.th.jpg

photoapr24133942.th.jpg

Any help would be appreciated!

That's too funny, where'd you buy that from? It's the "Europe Only" version of the NXG.. It only comes in grip but all of the other technologies are the same, as per the catalogue.

A guy, through a guy...when I saw it I was like, um, what's with the SE. Thanks for the heads up Chase! You know what the SE actually stands for? Also, I have had the RBK 20K protective on pre-order for weeks at IW, thought it was 4/15, any updates on those or CL 500 mitts?

I was told by a bauer rep the European version has thicker side walls so should be stronger. Most college teams that use bauer have the se version with a regular paint job.

The ones they sell here in Finland are "normal" NXG's, or at least the graphics don't mention SE. The original TO's had the SE markings.