Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sno-Kings A1

CCM U+ CL 2011 pro stock stick codes?

No he didn't

Correct

This topic is about CCM stick codes, let's not get off topic or bring in misinformation.

PSHG now has custom CCM/Reebok stick available and they give you what some of the codes mean.

Thanks, definately helps with some of the code descriptions

Here's a link to the photo of what the blade looks like if anyone has any suggestions for similar patterns

6136005479_0f02e353a2.jpg

So are Reebok & CCM codes the same?

I have an 11K Pro Stock

SC

Tr

A1

Anyone want to decode this? Trying to find something similar to stock up

1662 is curve, not sure what curve it is though. SC means Spear Constant, spear meaning a true one piece (as opposed to FC which means Fused Constant AKA blade inserted into a shaft and fused). Constant means the flex is constant throughout the entire shaft (if it said SV it would have been Variable flex like Ovi's sticks). TR is the shaft geometry (T means boxy, C is rounded). 095 is the flex. Not positive what 23480 is, pretty sure A1 is the factory it was made in.

For the record, TLL means Taper Light (the other L is for light constructions). The TLL construction is built to have the same flex profile as an S19

For the record, TLL means Taper Light (the other L is for light constructions). The TLL construction is built to have the same flex profile as an S19

Can TLL mean built to have same flex profile as another stick? I know a guy who has a TLL on his ccm stick but it's supposed to flex like another stick

1662 is curve, not sure what curve it is though. SC means Spear Constant, spear meaning a true one piece (as opposed to FC which means Fused Constant AKA blade inserted into a shaft and fused). Constant means the flex is constant throughout the entire shaft (if it said SV it would have been Variable flex like Ovi's sticks). TR is the shaft geometry (T means boxy, C is rounded). 095 is the flex. Not positive what 23480 is, pretty sure A1 is the factory it was made in.

when you Variable flex is this something like the vapor x60 sticks?

Its a similar idea but Variable flex in this case is something closer to Bauer's G3 construction where the stick is separated into 3 flex zones, each with a unique stiffness. I remember hearing that Ovi was using something like 75-75-100 going from top to blade but not sure if thats actually true. Pretty sure Reebok also has more than 3 flex zones that they identify

Is posting of particular player's codes allowed on this site? I seem to remember talk about companies prohibiting the publishing of codes (maybe that was misinformation).

I picked up a RNH pro stock CCM stick and I'm sure some of you guys would like to know his codes. If I'm allowed to post the codes, I will do so tomorrow.

Is posting of particular player's codes allowed on this site? I seem to remember talk about companies prohibiting the publishing of codes (maybe that was misinformation).

I picked up a RNH pro stock CCM stick and I'm sure some of you guys would like to know his codes. If I'm allowed to post the codes, I will do so tomorrow.

Yes, the issue was for people posting discount codes that resulted in them getting a commission (spamming). Stick codes are fine.

I just bought a pro A.i9 stick from a team sale and it seems to have CCM's nomenclature. I don't think it's an actual A.i9. Not that I thought I was buying an actual A.i9 or that it makes any difference to me personally, just thought it was interesting.

SVL

Tr

1479A

A1

Here is some info on the Reebok codes

SV=Spear Variable

STICK CONSTRUCTIONS

* FUSE - Molded blade in shaft

* SPEAR - Blade molded over both sides of shaft

STICK WEIGHT

* ULTRA LITE - 420 - 430 gr

* LITE - 460 - 457 gr

* HD - 480 - 500 gr

BLADE THICKNESS

* 07 - Standard

* 08 - Thinner

* HD - Heavy Duty

FLEX PROFILE

* FUSE CONSTANT - Constant stiffness with a stiffer kick point.

* FUSE VARIABLE - Constant top half, stiffer mid section with a softer taper & kick point.

* SPEAR CONSTANT - Softer top, slightly stiffer mid section with a stiffer kick point. (Not Available in 'T' geometry)

* SPEAR VARIABLE - Constant top half, stiffer mid section with softer taper & kick point.

* SPEAR STRAIGHT - Constant stiffness from top to bottom. (Available in 'TR' geometry only)

* DUAL DENSITY - Constant top half with the siffest mid section, taper & kick point. (Same flex profile as SE16, 'TR' geometry only)

* TAPER LITE - Constant top half with a drastically softer taper & kick point. (Same flex profile as S19, 'TR' geometry only)

We have a few CCM RBK pros in the shop, and I THINK the added "L" or "U" are fused extensions

"U" is a 3" extension, while "L" is 7"

For example, Clutterbuck CCM is SVu with 3" added

cant confirm this but it seems pretty consistent by us

We have a few CCM RBK pros in the shop, and I THINK the added "L" or "U" are fused extensions

"U" is a 3" extension, while "L" is 7"

For example, Clutterbuck CCM is SVu with 3" added

cant confirm this but it seems pretty consistent by us

Nope the letter after the flex profile is shaft weight. SVU= Spear Variable Ultra Light, SVL= Spear Variable Light

I just got a Clutterbuck stick in today that is TLL. I noticed something interesting on it. It looks like it has two fuse points along the shaft. I tried to take some pictures of them. One is just above the name plate, the other is just above the CCM logo on the hosel.

photo5sh.jpg

photo4mg.jpg

The CL I had (my friend has it now) had two fuse point looking creases, one where a normal fuse point would be, then up through the CCM logo low on the shaft. It also is a TTL.

I just got a Clutterbuck stick in today that is TLL. I noticed something interesting on it. It looks like it has two fuse points along the shaft. I tried to take some pictures of them. One is just above the name plate, the other is just above the CCM logo on the hosel.

photo5sh.jpg

photo4mg.jpg

same thing with the victor oreskovich prostock i just got but it has like 3 fuse points