Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sno-Kings A1

CCM U+ CL 2011 pro stock stick codes?

I received new CCM pro stocks. The name was scratched off for some reason, but the code says:

H-14 (Curve)

HD

TR

85 (Flex)

1065D

A1

Any ideas?

Thanks

HD is the construction of the shaft. It is one of the "light" options. There is also SCL, HDD...Reebok wise you can get FV, SV for example.

HD is the construction of the shaft. It is one of the "light" options. There is also SCL, HDD...Reebok wise you can get FV, SV for example.

Is it better or something? And, ive seen on others it said something like Th or T1.

This is just speculation: TR for traditional shaft shape (not contoured?). I'm sure there's a thread for this already that I couldn't find.

This is just speculation: TR for traditional shaft shape (not contoured?). I'm sure there's a thread for this already that I couldn't find.

To further speculate: T is usually the CCM code for traditional, so I wonder if TR is traditional/rounded? Maybe a big boxy shaft with rounded corners?

The HD I have seen was heavier than the FV. The SCL seemed the lightest, I will have to double check tonight when I am at the rink. All were on the U+CL with different colors. Ill try to get pictures tonight.

There are two guys on my team that have custom ccm sticks:

SCL

Tr

1508A

a1

TLL

Tr

1808A

a1

I would assume that scl stands for super crazy light. He had sample sticks at the start of the year that were HD and they are not as light. Maybe the Tr stands for traditional shaft, it feels like a lot of the other ccm shafts over the years. I don't know if I would get ccm in trouble for saying what the TLL stands for so I won't mention it. I really want to know what the 1652 and 2005 stand for.

And to respond to Slapshot 9123 the SV is lighter than an FV and the SV is also tapered and very thin along the hosel and blade while the FV is fatter and not so tapered.

Ok I've seen SCL, HD, FCL and now SVL...Does anyone know the meaning of these? I'm actually just in the process of getting the SVL's...Just curious on meaning of all these??? And what does TLL mean??? lol...you have me curious!

I just noticed SVL on an 11k. So SVL was on the new U+cl that I had and it was on the same place on an 11k...Not cool!!! Couldn't stand the stick was really disappointed with it...Just going to stick to my bread and butter the se16!!!!!

Why is that not cool Liddy?

I also got a CCM U+ CL with SVL on it, and wanna know what the deal is with it.

I've seen the same code on a Reebok 11k which means it's either an 11k which I think it is b/c the 11k's are heavier, actually alot heavier than the crazy lights...so bascially I bought two 11k's with ccm graphics...

Anyone know what the HD code is?? is it still crazy light??

any ideas on Ovi prostock CL? There is no codes since he has his custom logo on the nameplate and says made in canada in the bottom.

I have a HD and it is heavier than my SCU stick. I would say it is not crazy light, but it is not really heavy. It is all personal preference on how light a stick is.

yes thats correct im more interested by the t00232... i think it means its a one95 because when i cut it i looked inside the piece that came off and it said h950 2010... and not to mention it also has the one95 blade and finish at the bottom

yes thats correct im more interested by the t00232... i think it means its a one95 because when i cut it i looked inside the piece that came off and it said h950 2010... and not to mention it also has the one95 blade and finish at the bottom

what the hell are you talking about. There's no one95's that are painted to look like another brands stick.

:facepalm: