Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fastmiele

CCM/Reeebok superstar player equipment

yes, he died in a car crash when Ovie was 10

but this is not real equipment, everybody knows Ovie plays in Jofa shins and elbows

The skates, gloves, and stick all look to be proper pro-stock Ovechkin. He wears that model glove in practice, and he wore them some in preseason, but he wasn't wearing them last night.

that can't all be their pro curves, i mean duchene is not even right handed.

and datsyuk's blade shouldn't be so rockered...but he could have changed it up or it could be the lighting.

Good event to advertise the newest equipment from The Hockey Company. Not really a lot of the equipment the players actually use but a nice display regardless. Thank-you for the post, very nice.

yes, he died in a car crash when Ovie was 10

but this is not real equipment, everybody knows Ovie plays in Jofa shins and elbows

yes but all the visible gear that we see in games are their actual equipment (i.e. gloves, skates, stick)

If the protective equipment there isn't what they use it makes sense. Easier to replicate the blades, sticks, gloves than elbows shins, shoulders pants that they might have been using for years.

Two things, thing about Ovie's gloves, "Sergey" is his brother. "Mischa" is a nickname for Mikhail, Ovechkin's father. Also, Ovehckin cuts off the underside of the cuff, so I doubt he's ever used that pair.

Pretty cool all around though.

WOuld've though Thornton had bigger feet.

Thornton appears to have a 2 piece stick from CCM.... I've tried to look for that shaft online but no luck. Is it even available to us the great unwashed yet?

Thornton appears to have a 2 piece stick from CCM.... I've tried to look for that shaft online but no luck. Is it even available to us the great unwashed yet?

It is made specifically for him.

I'm curious if it's any different from the old "Heat" shafts he used a few years ago or if they've just updated graphics year-to-year.

I'm curious if it's any different from the old "Heat" shafts he used a few years ago or if they've just updated graphics year-to-year.

According to Marcelo, it's a U+ standard made by TT.