Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beflar

CCM Pro Tacks

can the 992's be baked?

yes

Thanks.... just won a pair on ebay for $110 shipped to me in Perth Australia.

Has anyone converted 992s to inline skates?

there is some confusion about the Tack skate. This is from CCM on thier site:

"I'm the one who answers questions on our Facebook page as well and I was referring to a Vintage CLOTHING line as Travis was asking for stuff with the old CCM logo on it...

I will ask our skate PM if the Tacks skates will make a comeback any time soon...I'll let you know."

Crap... I just bought a pair of CCM992 off ebay and they dont fit. They are a size 8.5, and virtually brand new. Very solid boot, good construction... just not enough volume for my feet even with stock insoles. The length seems perfect, but just not enough volume.

If anyone is interested let me know... I'm going to try to get rid of them for some skates that do fit.

I am giving up on my Vectors............I have tried but I just keep going back to my Tacks, the fit is just not at all the same and the Vector are killing my feet. I have tried virtually every major brand at one time or another and Tacks are the only skate I could find that really worked well for me. If anyone is interested I have a nearly new pair of roller 8.0 Vectors (the blue ones) in size 9.5. I have taken the original chassis off to mount Sprungs but I still have the Tr-Di chassis. Anyone got any 9.5 or even 10 D Tacks they would like to trade for the Vectors?

Rick Henry

I wish I could find a pair of 8.5d 1152`s or 1052`s I would kill for them... or pay a pretty penny its mainly the choice of whom ever is selling them :P

fatwabbit (a regular poster hear) had some new 992's (i believe) in 8.5 he wanted to sell.

Rick

I picked up a pair of lightly used 752 kevlar Tacks, the green ones, on ebay last week for $55. They have a new set of T-blades and only a couple of scuffs.

Rick

fatwabbit (a regular poster hear) had some new 992's (i believe) in 8.5 he wanted to sell.

Rick

Sold them locally... they were brand new, never baked, never skated, perfect in length for my feet... but not enough volume. Crap.