Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RadioGaGa

The "Holy Crap, Did You See That Goal?" Thread

Richard Zednik scored a beauty tonight. D-Man goes down...he jumps over him, and scores as his feet touch the ice. Not as flashy as Toews or Nash or Ovy...but pretty awesome just the same.

Clicky goes here: http://www.nhl.com/ice/boxscore.htm?id=2008020766

Next Tuesday is the anniversary of his accident. Nice to him him back at 100% and not afraid to go hard to the net...I'm sure some would be very gun shy after that experience.

Richard Zednik scored a beauty tonight. D-Man goes down...he jumps over him, and scores as his feet touch the ice. Not as flashy as Toews or Nash or Ovy...but pretty awesome just the same.

Clicky goes here: http://www.nhl.com/ice/boxscore.htm?id=2008020766

Next Tuesday is the anniversary of his accident. Nice to him him back at 100% and not afraid to go hard to the net...I'm sure some would be very gun shy after that experience.

Saweet goal. Man I miss Zednik, my favorite Cap of the 90s. Wish he was injured in his 2nd tenure so he could've stayed longer.

Sick goal by Zednik for sure, but it suffers a bit for me because I thought the goalie shoulda had that one.

Stafford's was just rude, Van Ryn got burned badly on that one. I can't pull stuff like that off in shinny, and this guy's doing it in the NHL, unreal.

Hagman with a "Holy Crap, Did You See That Shift?" moment:

runs into the ref, gets kneed in the back of the head, gets a puck to his face, scores a beautiful goal.

runs into the ref, gets kneed in the back of the head, gets a puck to his face, scores a beautiful goal.

holy shit i just almost died laughing. beautiful goal to

holy shit i just almost died laughing. beautiful goal to

What did Burke say about "I don't care what color your passport is..." THat TOTALY applied to Hagman...at least from what I've seen anyway

I miss Nick. Hope he is being appreciated in Toronto.

He givens an honest effort every night, and the first couple months of the season he was the most consistent forward. Over the last couple of weeks he has tailed off quite a bit but I think he's had the flu.

I thought his first game didn't go too well and he was going to (paraphrasing) "go home and think about things" cos his ankle was still pretty bad, or worse than expected?

I thought his first game didn't go too well and he was going to (paraphrasing) "go home and think about things" cos his ankle was still pretty bad, or worse than expected?

That wasn't his first "real" game, it was just an exhibition game against a local lower tier team, but the goal in the video is from his first league game.