Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Dude, CRAZY SALE.... I don't think it was THAT bad last year. Then again this was my first Season ticket holder private sale... The Public sale was pretty crazy but not like this man, lol. At one point I hit 2 or 3 ppl in the face with my sticks trying to squeeze my way out of the crowd. It was Chaos for a bit.

So the goalie is your brother? That's sic. Sport the teal stuff next time you go to gretzky. The teal is so dope.

Yea bro, that's my younger brother, definitely going to rocking the teal, been waiting for it since i first saw it, definitely a success

I went to the Sharks sale today in the afternoon for the Shark Pack Holders and it was really mellow. I got there earlier than needed, there was no real line to get in (well, there actually were 5 people sitting on the benches).

I really wasn't sure what to expect since this was my first time going to an equipment sale; so I figured that there would be a lot of things that sold out. I stayed at the sale for about an hour or so and it still was pretty mellow.

I ended up picking up the following:

socks (teal)

practice jersey (orange)

sticks (Murray)

Depends on what you are looking for; but it's definitely worth stopping by the sale; hopefully you'll find something that you want.

hey guys the devils equipment sale is this saturday and i got a vip a ticket, so anyone wanting anything message me and ill try to pick it up for you guys

i wonder how many PMs you're going to get for Kovy gloves. ha.

I stopped in the Isles team store at the Broadway Mall today, they had some stuff for sale. Okposo untaped Salming OPS, tons of Freddy Meyer sticks, a couple Richard Park s19's. Sticks were either $99 or $89 depending on what "Tier" they were marked. Gloves where either $89 or $79, Helmets $79 or $69, Skates $149 or $129. I asked the girl working if they had anything in the back, but they moved everything to the Coliseum for the sale tmrw. I was really looking for a pair of 3rd Jersey Colored Gloves, but I'll have to wait and check ebay after the sale tmrw since I can't get out there.

I wouldn't expect to see much by the way of 3rd jersey gloves since they will be using the 3rd jerseys full time from next season on.

You've admitted you're lazy, illiterate, selfish, and ignorant. THAT is EXACTLY what your comment was about. We don't need to police the Show it Off thread as it isn't displaying pertinent info. Lazy whiners such as yourself however admit that you are lazy and/or unmotivated enough to find the answers yourself force us to police this section when our attention SHOULD be focused on providing a more informative site. Thanks for wasting my time reading your question as well as your whiny defense of said question.

Oh, give me a break.

The entire purpose of the Equipment Sale thread is to inquire about information about upcoming sales. The secondary purpose is to discuss said sales. You call me illiterate? Go back and read the very first post of the thread for yourself.

Am I lazy because I prefer asking on this forum instead of searching for a phone number, being put on hold, waiting to find someone who may or may not have an answer? Maybe. Are you lazy because you drive a car to work instead of walking?

Bottom line, I know that there are very knowledgeable people on these boards. They're supposed to keep their knowledge to themselves so I can go on some scavenger hunt to find it? What's wrong with letting them share their information?

Selfish and ignorant? Seriously, step off your pedestal so we can have a serious discussion. You do not have to police this thread as their is nothing wrong with it. I see no reason why we are not allowed to ask questions within this thread, especially considering that is EXACTLY why this thread was created. Basically, I dont see how I am lazy because I decide to receive my info from a smart guy like Chad, jjmills, or Staal112 instead of calling some random person who might just have the info I seek.

Should have been there this moring at 10 when the doors opened, far from mellow

I wish I could have been there this morning, but alas I'm not a STH. By the lack of gloves and right handed sticks, it must have been one helluva madhouse this morning at the sale. Did they have any smaller practice jerseys than a 56? I ended up scoring an orange jersey (56") and thought about a teal one, but they did not have any that were smaller than 58. I've wanted the orange practice jersey for a long time; it'll be a little big on the ice; but it's so sick.

I wish I could have been there this morning, but alas I'm not a STH. By the lack of gloves and right handed sticks, it must have been one helluva madhouse this morning at the sale. Did they have any smaller practice jerseys than a 56? I ended up scoring an orange jersey (56") and thought about a teal one, but they did not have any that were smaller than 58. I've wanted the orange practice jersey for a long time; it'll be a little big on the ice; but it's so sick.

No one on the team wears anything smaller than a 56. it was near impossible to get to the stick section because everyone was crowded around there, and there were people who went in and grabbed everything and anything