Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Have you gone before? I emailed them asking and they never got back but if its worth it, I want to drive up from San Jose.

This is the first year the thunder have ever had a team sale. The EM said that it would be first come first serve. The stuff there would include jersey's (new and used) some gloves, and some skates (used and maybe some new). Didn't sound like it would AMAZING, especially since it's their first sale like this who knows what the prices are going to be like.

Picked up my stuff yesterday too. There was a ton of retail stuff, but not that much pro-stock.

Well there WAS, but the employees pretty much picked it clean.

No posts yet about Worcester...

Worcester Sharks sale is Sunday, June 13th 1-3 pm. It said a more complete list of items (and perhaps prices like their release last year) will be posted on the website a week before the sale.

See you all there. And guys, leave some stuff for me, ok? Like maybe the rare L edge socks and a small helmet?

Just got back from the sale. I picked up some XXXX elbow pads, a ton of bauer everyday wear clothes for really cheap. A ton of hats and a ton of shirts, and 2 AK27 blades. I almost got some gloves but I controlled myself and put them back. I picked up some one90's (gloves) up for my friend.

Stuff left:

A ton of shoulder pads were left when I was gone. A minimal amount of shin pads that weren't for kiddos. LOT'S of one95 JUNIOR Skates. Some lefty prostocks. (The Niko Kapenen's from the Plano store are still there haha) There were mountains of Easton E motion girdles left for kids, along with Easton pants for kids. Lots of Right handed Senior Warrior sticks as well. To be honest I think it would be worth going up there if you wanted a 100 flex kronik as they might be marked down even more from the 130 they were at. Also there were a lot of apparel things for people who wear Large or X Large in Tees and sweaters.

I ended up getting an a goalie glove and a few shirts. Heard Sunday is the half off day, but he wasn't 100% sure.

Ya, I heard that as well, however a lot of the items were at 50 percent today. I don't think I will be heading up on Sunday due to the fact that I live in South Grapevine and with all the construction they are doing on 121 around by the airport it's a pain in the ass to get up there.

Worcester Sharks sale is Sunday, June 13th 1-3 pm. It said a more complete list of items (and perhaps prices like their release last year) will be posted on the website a week before the sale.

See you all there. And guys, leave some stuff for me, ok? Like maybe the rare L edge socks and a small helmet?

thanks man. I'll be there. Don't worry about me grabbing edge socks or a small helmet :P

You mean the 1 pair of L edge socks they had last year......

See you there.

Just got back from the wings sale and was very unimpressed with the selection. Had like 7 pairs of gloves, a few skates. A decent selection of sticks with even some yzerman pro stock S17s. They did have some new winter classic edge socks in which I picked up a couple pairs a L and XL. But prices seemed a touch steep to me.

Just got back from the wings sale and was very unimpressed with the selection. Had like 7 pairs of gloves, a few skates. A decent selection of sticks with even some yzerman pro stock S17s. They did have some new winter classic edge socks in which I picked up a couple pairs a L and XL. But prices seemed a touch steep to me.

I ended up not being able to make it out there today, how were the prices?

Most sticks were bout 100 to bout 175 atleast from what I noticed. Winter classic edge socks brand new were 45. Pants shells/ lowers were about 75. Skates ran anywhere from 250 to 400. Gloves I didn't check. The equipment bags were a crazy 500 a piece! The jerseys I didn't even look at. Used scratched up visors for 25. That's about it really. And you know its going to 7 right?

Most sticks were bout 100 to bout 175 atleast from what I noticed. Winter classic edge socks brand new were 45. Pants shells/ lowers were about 75. Skates ran anywhere from 250 to 400. Gloves I didn't check. The equipment bags were a crazy 500 a piece! The jerseys I didn't even look at. Used scratched up visors for 25. That's about it really. And you know its going to 7 right?

Yeah, but that's really not worth my time to drive half an hour there just to not buy stuff. I'll just go golfing instead (provided the course isn't too wet...damn rain)

I just got back from the Wings sale as well. Total waste of time if you were going to buy equipment to use. If you were going to buy game used stuff to display then it was a good chance to buy some really great collectables. I went there hoping to find pants and they only had a couple lowers that had a ton of rips in them. I couldn't believe the 500 price tag on the bags. I bet the season ticket holders got all of the good stuff before the public got to go in.

I went to the Wings' sale too and I thought it was actually okay, I got two CCM u+ CLs for $75 each (kindl), one was brand new and one was barely used. The pattern is identical to Sakic, which is what I use normally so I feel like I lucked out. I did get a visor, it's pretty beat up but serviceable I think. I don't think I saw a righty stick, which is good for me since I'm a lefty. I agree that the bags were completely overpiced, I think Datsyuk's was like $800, but I didn't see one less than $600. Winter Classic socks were way expensive, too.

They did have some righties not a huge selection though. The bags were pretty outrageous and I bought 2 pairs of the edge socks cause rocking candy cane legs makes me feel like christmas. But ya it sucked for anything else. The one thing that intrigued me was helms 11Ks. Yea I saw you checking out and was thinking who used ccm last year. I noticed they also had some datsyuk easton sticks. The visor I nabbed has some small problems but not like some they had for sale. Easily buffed out with some toothpaste and elbow grease.

Does toothpaste work? I may have to try that.

And I'm guessing you could tell it was me checking those skates out because I was carrying those sticks like they were my own children, I was gonna make sure I was going to be the one buying them