Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mwerth

Pro Equipment Sales

Just thought it might be cool for people to post dates of pro teams' end-of-year equipment sales...

So, which teams are selling on what dates?

is washington or new jersey having sales this year? i know nj normally did it on draft day, but not last season due to the new arena, but washington has had it atleast the past two years.

Vancouver Canucks Equipment sale in Late May. The date is still tentative so it may change therefore I don't want to spread any rumors until it is finalized.

is washington or new jersey having sales this year? i know nj normally did it on draft day, but not last season due to the new arena, but washington has had it atleast the past two years.

NJ will NOT be having an Equipment Sale This year. I contacted the Public relations for the Devils about three months ago and they told me no equipment would be up for sale! Hope This helps!

- Mike

How about Philly? Anyone know if they are having one?

No, they have a couple dealers who buy just about everything that doesn't head out the back door to friends and family.

Rather than just have everyone ask about their local/favorite team, let's just have anyone with actual information post it.

Washington usually hold theirs 2-3 weeks after their season is over. I will post when I get the actual confirmation.

Last year, prices were pretty good. They had used skates for $50, and unused skates for $250 (XXX, One90, Easton 1500 etc, good deal), gloves were $50, and sticks were $50-$100.

Ovechkins stuff was seperate, and they had a drawing to be eligible to buy it, which I don't get, but whatever.

They do a pre-sale for season ticket holders. They have the first group from 9-10, the second from 10-11 etc and then open to the public at 1pm.

I was in the 10 am group last year but couldn't make it, I was pissed. They hold stuff back and restock for all hourly slots, including the general public sale.

A lot of people try to get the practice jerseys and game jerseys etc, I'm all about the gloves

Dallas will be having theirs after their playoff run is over.

Zach

Pending a proper location due to renovations of the Deja Blue arena, equipment sale is off.

How about Philly? Anyone know if they are having one?

No, they have a couple dealers who buy just about everything that doesn't head out the back door to friends and family.

Concurred.

And what the team sells, they send out a list to STH with ridiculous prices. I posted the stick list w/prices last year. Ben Eager stick for $200? LMAO

Rather than just have everyone ask about their local/favorite team, let's just have anyone with actual information post it.

what about having a sticky with each team listed and when MSH finds out the date/time its posted

what about having a sticky with each team listed and when MSH finds out the date/time its posted

It wouldn't stop some people from asking again and again.