Jump to content


Photo

Richard Zednik Injury


This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
81 replies to this topic

#76 Fire0nIce228

Fire0nIce228
  • Members+
  • 2,740 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 07:48 AM

Will you please shut the hell up?

#77 camhockey16

camhockey16
  • Members+
  • 1,505 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:09 AM

Thank you for that phenominally mediocre post.

I can't even imagine...

after my last post, (or, for that matter, anybody else's posts)

how you could even imagine that "dribble" like you just posted, could even be regarded as intelligent.

Did you ACTUALLY read the thread?

I know R E A D is a 4 letter word, but, try it some time.


Some humans, myself included, are more concerned with how he's doing than how f*cked he is!

In regard to your pathetic statement that "his blood hit the ice before he did"...

ABSOLUTELY, have you heard of a simple thing called self preservation?

Or... let's talk about psycho-semantics.

Or... we can talk about adrenaline...

at any rate, we don't need the gory details!


Thank you for the stupid post!!!

Try concerning yourself (in the future) with the wellfare of comrades, as opposed to thier quantity of blood.
Spare us the blood, guts and gore...

we already know!


im speechless.. sheesh

#78 LegoDoom

LegoDoom
  • Mods
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:47 AM

Can we please demonstrate some DIGNITY and RESPECT.....


Apparently not.
"i've probably spent about 90% of my life on good times, women and irish whiskey. the other 10% i've wasted." -Tug McGraw

#79 Trudy14

Trudy14
  • Members+
  • 163 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:56 AM

this topic has become pointless...everyone is just getting all worked up over everyone else's post's...just close the damn thing.

Edited by Trudy14, 12 February 2008 - 10:58 AM.


#80 LkptTiger

LkptTiger
  • Senior Members

  • 3,336 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:35 AM

As great as it is to finally see hockey being covered on real television, I wish ESPN would stop showing the replay over and over again.
I hate my new friends.

#81 Fire0nIce228

Fire0nIce228
  • Members+
  • 2,740 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 12:05 PM

I know, the headline for it on MSN.com was something to the effect of "hockey player slashed by skate"

Doesn't that sound waaaaay more gruesome than it was? The headline makes it out to be some sort of rampage or something when it was just a very bad accidental hockey play.

#82 ponty

ponty
  • Mods
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 02:28 PM

This thread has now officially hit the "spinning wheels" phase.

Closed.
"Like Rodriguez says, you know, his running stairs at six in the morning while I'm sleeping and taking my kids to school. I'm like, well I'm not a deadbeat dad, Alex."

Trot Nixon on ARod