Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Like the jersey, but #69 is a definite jersey foul. Don't be that guy.

No one has the #69. That is why it was used for the template. They are also two of the larger numbers you can use so it shows how it will look with a larger number.

rqEm8v6.jpg

mxLbJeM.jpg

Actually, 6s and 9s are fairly standard as far as width.

In MOST athletic number fonts, especially those used for hockey jerseys, 4 is the widest digit.

They were a larger double number and it made us giggle. I wasn't looking for the largest number, just one that served the purpose.

I didn't even have a hand in designing them but i'm just so stoked to be sporting these for the spring league team I wrangled my way on to. and yes, its the lowest division, but we'll never say die!

A1kX4CV.jpg?1

Fantastic sweaters! What rink are you playing out of?

we'll be playing 8W at the Ice House... you may have heard of it

I fill in on a Div. 5 team there occasionally. We should get a NJ group together for open sometime.

i like this idea. a little Mod Squaders NJ (maybe south NY NYC Metro to fill the benches) open ice night?

I'd be down. Regularly play in 4 and 6w, stints in 3 and 5. I know I've played against McDougalfaschnitzer in D6. Rather than de-rail this thread, I'll create one in the Teams Leagues and Players section now.