Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

I know these aren't jerseys (a bit off topic for the thread), but I might as well post these too since they were bought with the jerseys.

A set of "old-style" socks for the guys who like them, and a set of "Edge-like" socks for the guys who like those instead. The colors don't match exactly, but considering they are different brands on different fabrics, they will absolutely be good enough!!

AK7M8l.jpgB2n3ol.jpg

Here are our new homes. I really like how they turned out other than the fact that the embroiderer we used completely messed up the colors on the logo. We are currently discussing what he is going to do for us for this major error. The mistake he made was using red for the primary coloring on the logo instead of navy. The logo was supposed to be all navy and white with the exception of the red puck.

FJDQ7.jpg

fbJtm.jpg

77OmM.jpg

The jersey and logo look sharp regardless if the colors are wrong. BTW, if my jerseys got messed up I would hope the mess up would look this good!!!

<ul>

<li>tmw, I think the jersey looks good in the pic. Having a all navy logo would make it a little duller, no?</li>

</ul>

Yeah it could be a little duller. I think there is a little too much red, but yeah I still like the way the logo looks.

I honestly like it.

Thanks man.

The jersey and logo look sharp regardless if the colors are wrong. BTW, if my jerseys got messed up I would hope the mess up would look this good!!!

Thanks a lot. I think we are just looking to get a discount for the mess up. It's not we are going to send them back. It was just a little shocking when I opened the box and the colors were wrong when the embroiderer was given some pretty detailed artwork to go off of.

Can't wait for the first game with these

I didn't immediately notice the "Lake" part of the name, so I was trying to figure out why he was swimming, but I like it. Is the art original? Kind of reminds me of a Warcraft murloc. ARRRGGGHLLLLLHHH

Murloc jerseys would've been great for a closet WoW nerd like me lol

But yeah, we've been the Lakers for a couple years with practice jerseys in teal that just said "Lakers" on the front. Our captain found that logo and changed it around so we could keep our colors with a big jersey upgrade. Glad you guys think they came out well!

Just got a shot of the jerseys before Hockeytron ships them my way. I think that they turned out pretty well and the price was right, once I get them in my hands I'll take better pics as well as take a family photo of my jerseys through the years

IMG956807.jpg

I was originally going to get mine from HT (you REALLY can't beat their price for beer league jerseys), until the whole "getting threatened with bodily harm by the owner" thing happened.

Turned out to be a positive, as I ended up getting them done w/ Junkyard Athletic instead :)

Yea I wish my team had interest in spending a little more lol hell we only got one jersey cause no one wanted to spend $40 to get 2 sets lol

edit corrected ipad smart type

I was originally going to get mine from HT (you REALLY can't beat their price for beer league jerseys), until the whole "getting threatened with bodily harm by the owner" thing happened.

Turned out to be a positive, as I ended up getting them done w/ Junkyard Athletic instead :)

I know I subbed to that thread, I like to research before I purchase;) its strange because I've had nothing but the most positive of experiences with HT. Chris has answered each e-mail quickly and has even given me his personal cell number to keep me posted (the pic came from him). I got a great deal for 24 jerseys and 12 socks, one that really helps the guys on the team that couldn't afford higher priced sets. I did contact JA prior to and the guys on the team couldn't swing the money for the set-up.

New jerseys and socks from HockeyTron

IMAG1516.jpg

IMAG1516.jpg

IMAG1515.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg

IMAG1519.jpg

Jersey's through the years, All time favorites are the Empire jerseys

IMAG1503.jpg

IMAG1500.jpg

IMAG1502.jpg

IMAG1501.jpg

IMAG1499.jpg

IMAG1504.jpg

Missing a few but this is a pretty good timeline from most recent to the first jersey I ever wore

Yup, those jersey's are awesome, we were sponsored for that team's run by Saturn and Great western homes, so we kinda went all out for the jerseys. The dark is Edmonton's thirds from a few years back, the tear-drop jersey designed by Todd McFarlane.