Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Those are gorgeous *and* clever: beautifully understated in every sense. Team of medics, dare I hope, or just found a cool name?

If you are talking about mine, thanks man! That is what I was going for. Unfortunately the clever name only goes as far as us being bad at hockey and has no dual meaning as none of us are medics.

Here's our home and away jerseys. The homes are based off the Wild reds and the aways are based off the East's 04 All Star Jersey. The logos are the Wild's third wordmark.

These are absolutely grand!

Here's our home and away jerseys. The homes are based off the Wild reds and the aways are based off the East's 04 All Star Jersey. The logos are the Wild's third wordmark.

eO1rj.jpg

These are some of the nicest beer league jerseys I've seen in a while. Love em. Is the logotype stitched?

These are some of the nicest beer league jerseys I've seen in a while. Love em. Is the logotype stitched?

Thanks, everything is fully stitched on our jerseys.

Here is a picture of the numbers on the back to give you a better idea of what the stitching looks like.

ndQLr.jpg

We just had to get new jerseys made ( bc the Gwinnet Gladiators wanted to sue us for using their logo =) .. ok we wanted new ones anyway but still..) We decided to use Junkyard Athletic after seeing some awesome jerseys Marc and co had done.. We gave Marc a new logo , a couple ideas , and he had free reign to do the rest. We wanted something a little different that would stand out. Here is our finished product.. I think they look awesome .. they are pretty unique too. Now we just have to get team "whites" haha. What do you guys think?

jerseyfront.jpg

jerseyback.jpg

We also got some socks made and a few of us ordered matching shells , that I will post when they are done. If your team ever needs new jerseys don't hesitate to use Marc and Junkyard. The Jersey prices are pretty reasonable for the quality and product that you get. The added customer service aspect is just a bonus. Marc constantly emailed to ask questions and ask if I was happy with everything. He was also very quick to respond when I did have a question or if I wanted to try something. Overall a great first experience with them and I will hopefully be ordering another set of jerseys soon!

Thanks Marc for all your help.

eO1rj.jpg

That's possibly the finest logo of any sports team in the world, just excellent!

That's possibly the finest logo of any sports team in the world, just excellent!

Well the entire world might be stretching it, but thanks for the great compliment.