Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

Here are my teams jerseys and socks. Our team name is the Miners. We went away from those socks and now just wear solid white or solid black depending on jersey we wear. Jerseys were done by Custom Apparel out of MN.

2011-11-12181312.jpg

2011-11-12181119.jpg

I like the jerseys and socks. I think going with plain black or white socks would take away from a cool jersey design.

I agree, I liked the socks, but the team voted against it and decided on solid socks.

What's the story behind the Reddit jerseys? I saw them on some people at my rink, so Im confused on what people have them. They look good in person!

What's the story behind the Reddit jerseys? I saw them on some people at my rink, so Im confused on what people have them. They look good in person!

It was an idea that was tossed around r/hockey. I put the right people together, plus Marz's hard work, we were able to get the license to make the jersey from reddit. They're still on sale for $90 a jersey, 20% of which go to charity.

Haha Hey Joel. I saw your avatar before I saw your jerseys, but I absolutely knew it was you once I saw the Phist Pump jersey. I'll have to post the Legacy ones soon.

Posted this in the show it off thread, but here are my h.s. team's alternate jerseys this year... that's me modeling the jersey and socks. I designed the jerseys and they were made by junkyard athletic:

6334787565_11e12e6fce_z.jpg

This thread needs more euro jerseys!

_MG_7905_2.jpg

_MG_7911_2.jpg

"The crucian carps", also known as "drunkfish" in Finland due to their ability to survive the winter by creating oxygen and alcohol from sugar.

Haha Hey Joel. I saw your avatar before I saw your jerseys, but I absolutely knew it was you once I saw the Phist Pump jersey. I'll have to post the Legacy ones soon.

Jason? hahaha Post up our Winter Classic Jerseys when you get them in!

Stole this pic of my buddy off his facebook. designed these jerseys for my old school, wondered what you guys thought of them, I'm not sure I really like the end result.

378070_2884005262130_1320085714_33168190_935491722_n.jpg

Stole this pic of my buddy off his facebook. designed these jerseys for my old school, wondered what you guys thought of them, I'm not sure I really like the end result.

Can't really see the logo but I really like the colors and layout. Like that light blue as a secondary color.

Our rec league sweaters. Dark Green Reebok Platinum practice jersey (amazing quality for a practice jersey!), 2004 NHL All Star Game socks. Simple and clean.

cool_ridge_jersey.jpg

Here's our home and away jerseys. The homes are based off the Wild reds and the aways are based off the East's 04 All Star Jersey. The logos are the Wild's third wordmark.

eO1rj.jpg

Those are gorgeous *and* clever: beautifully understated in every sense. Team of medics, dare I hope, or just found a cool name?