Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louie

Post Your Team's Jersey(s) Thread

The team that won on that scoreboard was wearing jerseys that were made/designed by SubliTWILL and Jason L.

Yeah, I could see that they won, and I knew the backstory about the jerseys, just wasn't sure if there was something else we should be looking for.

Who's Jason L.? We have Justin Liedloff, who is a MSH member.

Scoresheet wise, yes, the team won and we're very happy, however, it goes far beyond that.

Bottomline is that we as a company are very appreciative to have outfitted a team of professional athletes who went out, did their job, and didn't care what color the jersey was.

I didn't know how to spell his last name :ph34r:

Did you play in this tourney? I was on the cinci team

Yes, I've played in it the last 5 or so years, usually with Tampa. I've played Cinci in the past with Tampa. I was finally able to get our Pinellas County team to enter this year. We were in the division above you guys, finished 2-2-0. Congratulations on winning your division.

Here's some more of Marcelo's work at Junkyard Athletic. A real pro and absolutely amazing customer service from design to delivery. We'll be using him again soon.

Maineiacs_121110a.jpg

jersey2.jpg

MaineiacsSocks.jpg

newhockeysocks.jpg

Love the jerseys but what does it say on the cuff of the sleeve? National.....

Probably "Maine Air Natonal Guard"

Those are spectacular.

Yes, I've played in it the last 5 or so years, usually with Tampa. I've played Cinci in the past with Tampa. I was finally able to get our Pinellas County team to enter this year. We were in the division above you guys, finished 2-2-0. Congratulations on winning your division.

Nice! It was a fun time! I got the game winner/tournament winner with 8 seconds left in the third period! It was a blast! Took my liver a while to heal though!

Here's some pics of jerseys of some of the league teams I've played on through the years (decades) in reverse chronological order (except pics at end - just some from scrub hockey). Haven't played in a league for a few years (work nights plus getting older and slower anyway).

hockey teams/jerseys

1st one is just a hockey card like pic I made up for fun - annual ball hockey game I play in.

Polar Mechanical Flyers team in the Thunder Bay Senior NBC league - late 00's (guy in far right of pic is wearing jersey of Warriors team I played on in the Stanley League in 2000).

Make Be Leafs team in same league.

Bandits team in same league - green ones I made plus the earlier white ones.

All Blacks Team - team played in the Tournament Centre League (mid - late 1990's).

High School team - Churchill Trojans (1987)

All Star team (early 1980's ??)

Pipetrades team in Westfort League - red jerseys and purple jerseys (1970's)

Think purple jerseys back then were some sort of cotton blend (with rayon??).

"Hawks" using Boston's sublimated 3rd jersey template from 1995, changing Black to Tampa Bay Blue, with Minnesota Wild style numbers.

I grew up, and still am, a passionate Hawthorn Hawks fan! Nice work :smile: