Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BK

Innovative 1100 shaft

Who here has sticks from innovative? I was just playing around with one of their shafts and I was very impressed. I dont really like grip, but the rubber on the 1100 shaft that I was looking at felt good. I know that they are now Warrior.. hopefully they keep up the good work. I have a feeling that one of their sticks will end up in my locker soon :)

my only complaint was that it was a really loose flex... I know its not inno's fault but I was talking to my buddy and he said all their shafts are pretty whippy.. even the stiffer ones.

Does anybody know what the new warrior names are for the sticks.. like the Ak47 = inno ?? and the Starskie = inno ?????

All I can say is I have the Starskie (inside it says "Dolomite") dunno which INNO it is. But I switched from the SL to the Warrior and my passes are much more harder, and I can feel the puck much better, actually on a scoring streak since I got it.. probably coincidence but who cares :) (woohoo) I love the feel of the warrior, almost woodlike feel but a nice touch of flex. I never tried the Innovative, but wish I had sooner.

I use to have an 1100 Innovative shaft. Great performing shaft, excellent durablity. However, the grip did tend to wear out pretty quick. Nonetheless, I thought it was superb shaft, and would highly recommend it to anyone. I had to sell mine though... 420 flex was just too whippy for me.

Does anybody know what the new warrior names are for the sticks.. like the Ak47 = inno ?? and the Starskie = inno ?????

AK47 is a standard 1100 shaft, Starskie = 1100/Dolomite for the most part.

my only complaint was that it was a really loose flex... I know its not inno's fault but I was talking to my buddy and he said all their shafts are pretty whippy.. even the stiffer ones.

I've seen Innos in 200 or 180 flex that are stiffer than anything else I've ever seen from other manufacturers.

Does anybody know what the new warrior names are for the sticks.. like the Ak47 = inno ??  and the Starskie = inno ?????

AK47 is a standard 1100 shaft, Starskie = 1100/Dolomite for the most part.

I've seen Innos in 200 or 180 flex that are stiffer than anything else I've ever seen from other manufacturers.

The stiffest stick I have ever felt was one that a teammate uses.. I cant remember off the top of my head.. its a "wave" something (the shape of the shaft actually is wavy like a ruffled potato chip).. I think its a tour..

??

I'll look it up.

The super stiff tour wave is insane. The only reasonable use for a shaft that stiff is for a guy who is 6-5+ and puts a huge plug in it. Other than that, you're just destroying your elbow and shoulder.

here we go..

Svgwv.jpg

I played around with it for a little bit.. stiff as hell (his was like 160 easton)

I mean, might as well grab an aluminum softball bat and strap a blade to it lol..

i have used both the 1100 tapered and dolamite tapered shaft. the flexs are similar (260/255) and i could not notice the difference. the 1100 i havwe used for over a year and have no complaints. the dolamit shaft is just as good. i too noticed that my shoots were harded and passes were crisper.

btw i use winwell blades(cosmetic blems from inno)

here we go..

Svgwv.jpg

I played around with it for a little bit.. stiff as hell (his was like 160 easton)

I mean, might as well grab an aluminum softball bat and strap a blade to it lol..

I think my buddy would benefit from a shaft like that, but he can't find a place to buy it.

He's 6'4", 230-240 lbs. And he wonders why he breaks 100 flex sticks.

I play the Inno True 1. AWESOME stick!!! I have 3 back ups I love it so much and when those go I will continue witht the Mac Daddy (same stick) but paint it BLACK.

I play the Inno True 1. AWESOME stick!!!

I agree. The True 1 is my favorite stick, though the shaft may feel a bit boxy for you, badkitty (If I remember correctly, you mentioned having smallish hands in another thread). Almost as good for me is the Novius, which you would probably like the feel of (slightly smaller, slightly concave). Good luck finding them. Those aside, I really like the 1100, I just rarely use mine because I have a True 1 and several Novius that I like better. I'm sad to see that the Polarfibre grip did not make the transition to Warrior, as that's one thing about it that I especially like (I think I'm in the minority on this one, though).

Hold the phone!!! What do you meant he Polar fiber grip didnt make the transition. What are they using for a grip now? Please dont tell me something like what Easton uses.

Perhaps I'm wrong - I've never seen a Dolomite up close - but I thought they went to a tacky grip. Anyone?

Hold the phone!!! What do you meant he Polar fiber grip didnt make the transition. What are they using for a grip now? Please dont tell me something like what Easton uses.

It slides better, but it crumbles off the shaft more easily than easton. It's not a big deal to me. I think it actually works better because it will come off where your hands are most of the time, and stay intact for when you slide your hand down.

Innos are always a good choice if you got the green.

Perhaps I'm wrong - I've never seen a Dolomite up close - but I thought they went to a tacky grip. Anyone?

I believe they went to a tacky grip for all sticks even before they were bought by Warrior.

Although I have a Polar Fibre Pro-stock Warrior :P