Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DekeHead

Repalming gloves

Peaches would certainly do that for you, he's really great about it and even ask you if you want your eagles repalmed or you can just send them to eagle for that too, works well. Georges are great, do fantastic work too but Peaches really struck my heart, that man not only did a good job but he freakin calls you himself and makes sure he gets it right and that you like it too.

I second that for Peaches! That personal touch is what makes them great, besides the A+++Work He does.

Is this a loophole to get msh2 on all gloves?

ex. You get your eagle gloves repalmed by eagle and then send them to peaches and get palms swapped :)

Shhhh, keep it on the down low!

I stopped by a Shoe Repair place to day to ask about glove re-palming. He said it was about $55 and showed me what he uses...they are fully stitched palms that he just sews into the glove...rather than cutting material from scratch. He said they were deer skin. I assume most of the LHS guys would be familiar with them.

I'd be doing the pair of CCM Pro gloves I bought from the Bulldogs.

CCMGloves.jpgCCMGloves-Damage.jpg

I paid $30 for the gloves, but I figure they'd be worth much more...they have plastic inserts on the fingers/back of the hand. There are 2 small holes in the Right hand.

Does that price seem fair to anyone who has had it done before...? and how long could I expect Deer skin to last?

He said it takes a couple days...I'd rather not send them out to anyone (Ie; the mail in glove repair services)., because I'm sure I'd be without for more than a couple days.

Where did you go. The shoe repair in Mountain Plaza Mall has done a pair for me that were pretty decent but I don't recall them being that expensive.

Edit: nvm going to bring my gloves to Zwickers tomorrow I'll post how they turn out when their done.

They should come out very nice. Zwicker's does good work and they are a quality shop.

Sent my Hossa MIAs to Peaches this morning.. I'll post back with results.

hole.jpg

Got these back today.

Took 3 weeks total from myself to Peaches to myself. They were coming from PA so it took forever.

$50 total (40 for palms and 10 to ship)

I'll post pictures up when I get home from work.

Managed to snap pictures real fast..

Nash clorino natural palms. He put mesh white guessets in the thumbs since they were so blown out. Only thing he didn't do was fix some stitching on the finger that I asked for.

palms001.jpg

palms002.jpg

palms003.jpg

Nash, not Clarino, palms. They are different.

Tell that to Peaches then..

He wrote "I use nash clorino natural palms and they are the same as the gray palms only natural color." in his email.

Has anyone ordered just the MSH2 palms from FIBM recently? I tried to, but they don't seem interested.

Has anyone ordered just the MSH2 palms from FIBM recently? I tried to, but they don't seem interested.

Yep, I had to keep after em though. Email proved fruitless. Broke down and called them.

I have had alot of gloves repalmed by Peache's always A+ work..I had some stitching come out, sent the pair back to Mark and he fixed it free of charge, no problem! So he stands behind his work as well.

Yep, I had to keep after em though. Email proved fruitless. Broke down and called them.

Cool. How much did they charge you per pair?

Holovack and Coughlin

14 Mill Street

Arlington, MA 02476-4781

(781) 648-7000

I had them take care of a pair of eagles for me a few years back and they did a great job.

Just got mine done from Peach about a month ago. Got my 15" CCM Pro 4R's done. Double Clarino. Cost was $60 including shipping. Going to get my Fury's done soon. A-, he didn't respond to me after I got my gloves and I sent payment, I just wanted a confirmation. But EVERYTHING else was perfect.